We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to talk to you and I don't really want to be around you right now. Or anyone" she says about to leave.

"Look, please, just--

"No" she said.
She holds up her hands.
"This is my brother's blood on my hands, Stefan. Your blood!" she said.

"I stabbed you in the neck, last night, and lets not forget that i snapped your neck afterwards, so forgive me if I'm not in the mood to listen you try to talk your way out of this" she said and walked into the bathroom.

*Klaus POV*

"I didn't know you were here" Tyler said.

"Clearly. Thought I'd just pop 'round to celebrate John's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter" I said.

"Yet when I arrived, I learned that not only John's unsuccessful, but that Amelia killed the hunter" I sighed.

"What?!" Tyler said.
"I informed every one of my hybrids to protect Amelia at all cost. Where were they?!" I hissed.

"Look, if I knew she was going after the hunter all by herself, I would've stopped her" he said.

"What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?" he asked.

"I have my reasons. They have ceased to matter. Cheers" I said holding up a bottle.

*Amelia POV*

I was taking a good shower until I noticed blood on the ground.

I gasped and backed up a little.

I looked up to see if it was dripping from the ceiling or if it was coming out of the faucet.

But it wasn't.

*Stefan POV*

My cell phone was ringing.

"It's Klaus" I said to Damon.

"Ohh, time to face the music, pay the piper, dance with the devil" he said.

"You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If he finds out I told you about the cure, he'll kill both of us" I said.

"Quit avoiding him. You're being shady. Shady people get outed" he said.

I answered the phone. "I don't want to talk about it"

"Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future" Klaus said.

"Well, it wouldn't happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy"

"Life's full of ifs, Stefan. Lets extenuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of the five. We'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got time, right?" he said.

"You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" I asked.

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about"

"But I am concerned about our beloved Amelia. Have the hallucinations started yet?" he said.

"What do you know about that?" I asked.

"I'll tell you. Where are you?"

"I'm at our house" I said.
"How convenient. So am I?" he said and the door knocked.

"What do you know?" I said closing the door and walking outside.

"I killed the five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence" he said.

"What kind of consequence?" I asked.

"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill any supernatural species but mostly vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, then he'll take you down with him" he said.