"Ugrh you're disgusting!"

"Good morning class," Mr Lee walked in with that stupid lab coat he always wears, ending our conversation.

The next day, I quickly got up as the warm sun hit my face, and as the bell started to awaken me from my dreamland. One of the things that made me excited was because I told my aunt about Buster, and she agreed to accept him into our household. I don't know why I was just excited.

"Wow, you're in a good mood," Xiaojun said as he sipped his coffee. He didn't have class today so I decided to take the bus. 

"Yeah, I am,"

"Have you actually started dating Renjun yet?"

"No?"

"Yah you're so slow!"

"Things like this takes time,"

"Time to get your coward ass to confess?"

"Now you're just being mean,"

"Okay take all the time you want, just tell me when is your wedding,"

"Ugrh," I scowled as I walked away in a cloud of red steam, making Xiaojun laugh. 

I got down from the bus and got to my locker, getting my books. English was before recess so I still had to go through History and Maths. Somehow, I feel pumped today.

"Oh my god!" Jeno said as I sat down next to him in history, with a big smile plastered on my face. "Who are you and what have you done to Donghyuck,"

"Oh don't be a dramatic ass,"

"Ohhhhhh," Jeno smirked. "Renjun huh?"

"I still haven't seen him today though,"

"Ah, you definitely will later,"

"Are you both gonna ditch me at recess again?"

"Well..." Jeno laughed. "We will since you asked,"

"Yeesh,"

History passed by, Maths passed by and now English class was going to start. I sat down at the table intently watching the door for Renjun to come. 

As the bell rang, I furrowed my eyebrows. He was never late.

"Good morning class!" The teacher said as she came in. Still no sign of Renjun. I tried my best not to panic. Maybe he just woke up late? Or he got sick? Oh no what if he actually got sick?

"Donghyuck please sit down!" The teacher called, clicking my thoughts away. It was then I realized everyone has already sat down. 

"S-sorry ma'am," I said sitting down. I didn't even feel embarrassed. I was just scared for Renjun.

As the teacher called out each student to present their work, I quietly pulled out my phone, quickly sending him a message.

When the teacher looked back at the class, I quickly hid my phone.

When the coast was clear, I checked my inbox again. No replies.

This cycle went on until it was my turn. I pulled out my file and stood in front of the class. The teacher furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Where is Renjun?"

"I have no idea ma'am but he did most of the writing so, he deserves credit also,"

"Okay,"

I cleared my throat and read out the essay, bringing every word of Renjun's writing to life. It was a pretty dramatic story so I tried my best to add some elements to it. I'm not a storyteller though, so my reading was pretty bland.

Everyone clapped politely as I finished. The teacher smiled at me.

"Thank you Donghyuck," she put out her hand. I passed the essay to her. She smiled and nodded for me to sit down. I quickly checked my phone as the teacher shifted her attention to another group. 

My heart sank deeper as my inbox was still empty.

I got out of English class and headed to find a certain someone. I looked around in places until I found him, keeping his books in the locker.

"Hey Chenle," I said out of breath. The younger almost jumped at the sight of me. He relaxed after a bit, remembering what I promised him a few days ago. "Do you know where's Renjun?"

"Sorry Donghyuck hyung, I don't know,"

"It's okay, thanks," I quickly ran off. Wondering what I should do, I walked around to find the Nomin couple. 

"Yo guys!" I said when I found them in an abandoned classroom. They looked at me, clearly annoyed.

"Where's Renjun?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know?!" I exclaimed. "I texted him and he hasn't answered. He usually answers!!"

"Okay Hyuck," Jaemin said. "Calm down, he's probably resting at home sick, you could stop by at their house later okay?"

"Okay," I took a deep breath

"You better now?" Jeno said after a couple more deep breaths.

"Yeah just over reacting,"

"Okay," Jaemin said. "You need food,"

"Not hungry,"

"Did Lee Donghyuck just said he wasn't hungry?!" Jeno gasped. 

"Really? I'm not going to starve myself Jeno!" I said. "Also by the way Jaemin said he wanted to marry you yesterday,"

"You really going to fucking expose me like that bitch?!" Jaemin's face turned really red, almost to a point of a beetroot shade.

"I love you too~" I said as I left them. "Adios bitches!"

"Aww really?" I heard Jeno say as I quickly escaped, knowing they are going to be as cringy as hell. I decided to skip class. I've always done that before and no class is more important than making sure Renjun's safe. Yes, I know, I'm over reacting but that's how I am, I guess.

I don't know what the hell did I just write.