I got up and walked over to the table and saw a picture of Tyler when he was little.
I smiled.

"Amelia" Klaus said behind me.
I turned around and sighed.

"Klaus, I see you're back. I was kinda hoping you were dead" I said.

My phone was now ringing again. I looked at it and it was Damon.
I picked it up.

"What do you want, Damon?" I said.

"I've been trying to reach you all day. Anyways, I need your help with something" he said.

"Why should I help you?" I said.

"Because whoever this is could end the entire vampire species. Just come meet me. I'll text you the address" he hung up.
I exhaled deeply.

"I see you guys are now on speaking terms" Klaus said.

"Not for long" I said and then walked up to him and slapped him right across the face.

"Do not ever use Tyler's body again. You got me?" I hissed.

He nodded touching his cheek where I had slapped him.

I then walked out the back door so whoever was at the door wouldn't see me.

*Tyler POV*

I walked back into the room where Amelia was but instead I saw Klaus sitting at the table with his feet up.

"Where is she?" I said. I knew Klaus would never hurt Amelia because of how much he cares about her.

"Oh, she had to run, her brother called, but don't worry. She went out the back door so Caroline wouldn't see" he said.

"Whatever you think you know--

"I don't know anything, but I've put together a pretty convincing picture. Why don't you tell me where my imagination deviates from reality?" He said getting up and walking around me.

"You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire bond. Then there was this girl. She was gorgeous and hard to resist" he continued talking about Amelia.

"Stop!" I yelled.

The phone ranged and Klaus picked it up.

"Hello, Damon" he said.

"Klaus, where's Tyler?" I heard him asked.

"Tyler's other occupied making big decisions about honesty and whatnot" Klaus said.

"Is there anything I can do?" Klaus said.

"I'm going after the vampire hunter, so if Tyler would like to join tell him to come. Amelia will be helping us too" Damon said.

"He wouldn't" Klaus said looking at me.

"I, however..." he smirked.

*Amelia POV*

I was at the hospital with Damon.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Shh. Just follow me" he said.
I rolled my eyes.

We were now in a room full of medicines and whatnot.

We were waiting for the vampire hunter to come.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germophobe?" said someone. I was assuming the hunter.

"Did I say that I was a germophobe?" Damon says.
"Sorry. I meant vampire" he said.

He was about to shoot us but out of nowhere arrows shot both sides of his arm.

"Stings, doesn't it?" Damon said.