Assassin's Creed

Hey all this book should be read after Kiss Me Silly as Claude makes his appearance there first!

____________________________________

I glanced down at most handsome man I have ever seen without a flicker of reaction. I stared at the dark haired deep blue eyed adonis and resisted the urge to trace my finger down the length of his patrician nose. I knew without a shadow of doubt that the man in flesh would be ten times more potent then the picture I held.

"So will you do it? It will be difficult. He is of the Roston family. A foundling family of the Italian mafia."

I raised a condescending brow at the ridiculousness of the question put forward to me. Did he think me afraid? I am Shia Arachnow. I am a born assassin from the generations of Arachnows. Trained by the finest and bred for the sole purpose of carrying on the family business.

I glanced back down at the profile of the most beautiful man alive and hesitated to run my caressing hands down it. Hesitated more that I would have to bring an end to his life. An end to the Italian Stallion himself.

"I'll do it," I said softly breathing not a hint of hesitation in my answer. "I will assassinate Claude Roston."