Chapter 5- Home again

The sun shines onto the side walk, giving the usual gray a golden yellow color. It was Midsummer in undertale, and Eclipse was enjoying it while she could. Now that monsters were allowed and accepted on the surface, humans and monsters plan to live in harmony. While they accepted most monsters, some monsters were criticized because of their looks or way of talking. Eclipse was one of them, being a skeleton.

Her arms were red, with black and yellow fingertips, like her mother. While the rest of her body was white, her legs were a midnight black, like her father's. She inherited her mother's red fiery hair, and her father's cyan and purple eyes. Her left eye was saying in her right eye was purple. Instead of her mother's tear marks, she had a light gray crescent moon on her cheek, with dark yellow stars. Right now she was wearing a black shirt with a Scion heart in the center, with a choker. Her skirt was black as well, with a purple trim. She had on black thigh high socks, with dark purple sneakers. And, here come some humans, giving her the same looks everyone else does.

"Who is she?"
"I don't know."
"I heard that the monsters don't even know her!"
"Creppy..."
"I think she's pretty!"

Eclipse smiled at the last whisper, often not getting compliments. Continuing her walk, she reached a small coffee shop, and walked in, everyone's heads turning to look at her. Most were human, but some of them were monsters. She recognized one of them, the Sans of the universe. Classic, they called him. Waiting in line, she felt the stairs of men, and the hatred of woman on her. She was used to this, but if her father sell people staring at her like this, he would explode.

When It was her turn, she walked up to the cashier and order a chocolate mocha. "Hey eclipse! Back again!" The cashier said, smiling at her. She recognized the cashier as samantha, a girl she went to high school and college with. "Yeah, I need caffeine in the morning." Eclipse replied, Sam smiling. "Don't we all!" After she got her drink, she started at a nearby table and opened a book she had in her bag.

The book reminded her of dreamtale, the place she was born. Yeah, undertale was nice, but she always wanted to go back home, to see how her family and friends were doing. She felt something bad, and looked up to see a few men about her age giving her looks and snickering. She knew what was going to happen, so she just let it be. And, here it comes. "Hey girly! Didn't you know freaks ain't allowed in here!?!" One said, his friends laughing. Eclipse just rolled her eyes and went back to reading. She wasn't going to let this day be ruined by a bunch of idiots.

"HEY! Red head! I'm talking to you!" Another said, his friends laughing at the nickname. Still, she ignored them, and kept reading. She felt there emotions, and sensed they were getting mad. Guess they didn't like being ignored. "Hey, are you deaf!?!? I'm talking to you!!" One yelled, getting even more angry. She wanted that anger to go further. She was always looking for a fight. Sure, it wasn't the smartest thing to always do, but it wasn't like they could actually hurt her. Not with her magic. So, she looked him dead in the eye, turned, took a sip of her coffee, and went back to reading. There we go, now they were mad. One started walking forward, and Eclipse got her magic ready for a fight. He sat down at her table, everyone's eyes on them, waiting to see what would happen. Surprisingly, she felt some other monsters and humans getting ready for him to attack and step in. Even classic was waiting for it.

"Don't ignore me, bitch. When I'm fucking talking to you, you look at me and listen. Got that, freak?" Eclipse didn't move a muscle. She didn't want to show any weakness to this man.
This HUMAN man.
Oh, this was gonna be fun.
"Are you calling me a freak because of the way I look, or because I'm a monster?" Sge said, Everyones heads bolting up. When in doubt, pull the race card. Now she had done it. This guy was mad beyond levels. He proceeded to try and punch her, but his hand was stopped by a slimy, black tentacle. Everyone gasped, even the guy. Especially sans.she made her voice go deeper, like her father's, for the fun of it. For the relish of feeding of there fear. So what if she was a sadistic prick? Ran in her family proudly.