🖤 Julian Anthony Darius 🐺

ROLE. ~ Other Werewolf

NAME. ~ Julian Anthony Darius

AGE. ~ 19

GENDER. ~ Male

SEXUALITY. ~ Bisexual

FACE CLAIM. ~ Dylan Minette

 ~ Dylan Minette

PERSONALITY. ~ Julian is a sweet, caring, and carefree guy. He is always someone you can count on, even if it means keeping secrets from others. He will never judge a person by their choice, no matter how dumb it might seem. He always gives others the benefit of the doubt. He likes helping others out and even puts their safety over his. He hates conflict and will do anything to avoid it at all possible costs. He rarely ever gets mad, so if that happens, well expect the unexpected. He spends most of his time playing his acoustic guitar, usually getting entranced by the music. He considers everyone a dear friend of his. However, when it comes to love he can be a bit oblivious to it. He's always willing to have a good time with his friends.

BACKSTORY. ~ Julian was born to Reymond and Sierra Darius. He is the youngest out of 2 and also the quiet one. He lost his mother at a very young age, leaving him to be raised by his father and brother. For as long as he could remember, he has always been compared to his brother, no matter what. Hating how belittled he felt, he wanted nothing to do with what his brother did. And that was being a MMA Fighter. Instead he found enjoyment helping others when they needed it. Which now he's been doing whenever he can.

2 COLORS TO MATCH YOUR OC. ~
Gray & Blue

THEME SONG. ~
Better With You by Jesse McCartney

FAMILY. ~
Reymond Lincoln Darius (Father, Alive, 53)
Sierra Anna Darius (Mother, Deceased, would be 46)
Reymond Jonson Darius (Brother, Alive, 26)

EXTRA. ~
•Avoids confrontation
•Would easily lose in a fight
•Loves his brother but can't stand him sometimes
•Knows basic first aid
•Always carries bandages with him
•Carries a picture of his mother in his wallet

gravitationals