The Sandwitch. •Kellic•

•Kellin's POV•
Vic was a moaning mess, maybe even more so than me. "What are you doing?" I asked as Vic exited the room, without saying a word. I smiled, not knowing what to expect. I heard a loud slam come from downstairs. Next came the pattering of Vic running up the stairs, laughing. I heard something, sounded like it hit the floor maybe?
"Shh." Vic whispered seductively in my ear, crawling on top of me. I gave him a light moan. "I'll be right back, babe." He said, and got up without a second glance in my direction. He walked over to our dresser drawer, sliding it open ever so slowly. He grabbed an old pair of black socks. What is he doing? He pranced his sexy ass over to me, smiling, like a child on Christmas Day. "Give me a minuet, okay?" He asked me, calmly. He gave me no shed of wanting to laugh again. Since I couldn't really see anything with this old sock on my eyes, I listened intently. I heard footsteps. That's all I could hear, honestly.
Next came the loud music the bass of the music pounding into my ears, showing me no remorse. The sound was so loud I thought my eardrums were going to burst, but they never did. The only other thing I could hear was the door slamming, and the sound of something hitting the floor.
"You ready? Because I don't think you are." The boy I grew to love so much said into my ear. I could barely hear him over this loud music.
I didn't expect this, not at all. Something cold hit my butthole. I let out a short, loud gasp. I felt Vic's fingers crawling along inside of me. I thought it was lube at first, but the texture was kind of rough. "What is that?" I asked the shorter Mexican boy.
"Mustard." He replied, in an instant.
Mustard? What could he be doing with mustard? He stretched me out, with his oh so soft fingers. "Here it comes." It was colder than the mustard, and it felt like a solid? I wasn't even so sure myself. All I knew is that it felt amazingly good when he pushed it inside my anus, as he pushed it farther towards my prostate. I gave him a huge moan, starting to drool at how good this felt. I couldn't contain myself, letting the moans fly free from my mouth. I don't know what was happening, then Vic pushed in one last object. It was dry. Crusty if you will. He poured more mustard in my butthole, making him easier to push his fingers in and out. He was going so fast, I couldn't believe how fast the short little Mexican boy that I have grown to love, could move so fast. "I'm going in." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, eagerly. He pushed in, pushing in all the objects in my anus even farther up. I moaned louder than ever, the objects hitting my prostate.
"You like that? Huh?" He grunted in my ear.
"Y-yes." I stuttered, turning into a moan. "W-w-what is I-inside o-of me?" I grunted.
"Mhm, yes! Yes!" He screamed, I felt the hot, warm liquid shoot into me, and that was enough to send me over the edge. I let go, letting the hot, white liquid shoot all over our bed sheets. He took the sock off of my eyes, allowing me sight. The bright lights hitting my eyes like headlights from a car in the middle of the night. "One more thing, don't move." He ran downstairs about a minuet later I heard the microwave beep. What was he doing? He came up, with a bowl. He poured a hot, orange liquid into my anus. He grabbed a wooden spoon and started to mix the objects together, my erection slowly growing again. Hitting my prostate, he giggled. "Shit." Was all he said.
"What?" I asked him, in confusion.
"Shit in this bowl." He said. I obeyed, and to my surprise the objects basically fell out as I spread my cheeks apart. Vic pulled two spoons out from his pants that he must have slipped on before he went downstairs. He put the spoons in the bowl. "Dinners ready!" He yelled and we both started eating. It was a sandwitch.