part one .

You have been apart of the loser 's club since the club has been a club.  You were really close with a boy in the losers club , named Eddie kaspbrak . But the thing about that was you had the biggest crush on your best friend . But anyway,  it was the last day of school , the class felt like it was taking forever . But , the bell finally rang , as you saw the loser 's in the hallway , as you caught up to them . They were talking about stan 's religion . Y/N didn't really pay attention though , they walked outside , as everyone walked by the trashcans , and started emptying their backpack. Stan grins at the losers,  and says " best feeling ever " ! Richie smirks,  then replies , " yeah ? Try tickling your pickle for the first time" ! All the losers scoffed , as Eddie rolled his eyes , then added to the conversation , " hey , what do you guys wanna do tomorrow"? He asked curiously , as y/n opened her mouth to speak , but richie interrupted her/him.  " I start my training " ! Richie said proudly , as Eddie raised an eyebrow , confused.  " what training "? Richie smiled , then replied " street fighter". He said , proudly , and confidently. 
" that 's how you wanna spend your summer ? Inside an arcade"? Y/N looked out , just ignoring the two , y/n had to admit , she was a tad jealous at richie talking to Eddie , bit she knew she couldn't be like that.  Everybody in the whole group knew she liked Eddie,  except for Eddie himself.  Richie wouldn't take Eddie from her/him , would he ?

| I hope you like the first chapter ! I'll be sure to make the next one longer , I promise ! |