CHAPTER TWO

As Mason held my hands and dragged me through the crowds, I felt some sort of joy or excitement that he did that and it made me feel respected and loved. I am so glad I know an incredible person like him. he's such a good person.

Mason is so nice to me but I can never love him in that way I hope what he said was a lie.
"what the fuck am I thinking," I asked my subconscious. it's obvious it's a lie. Mason and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. it impossible for him to like me like that. we may love each other but like best friends love each other.

I see Mason like the twin I never had.  it's weird thinking of him as anything else that's not my best friend or a brother. He's a big part of my life and I love him but I can never love him as a boyfriend.
"Good thing he was lying," I said to myself.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked me looking at me. I was so spaced out of thinking about what just happened that I barely heard what he was saying.

"I'm not okay. I feel so fucking sad and angry. How could Noah do that to me after I love him with everything I had and I could do anything for him? He was so mean to me. The way he looked at me just now, I thought I would never see that part of him but I did. I'm so sad and I don't know what to do"I said and hugged him as tight as I could and he hugged me tighter.

"Cassy I'm so sorry I'm late. I was treating Noah's fuck up. Noah is an idiot" Olivia said and I said
"Thanks, Olivia," I said and hugged her.

"What are you going to do Cassy?" Olivia asked looking concerned.

"I don't know," I said quietly.

"Let's go to class we are going to get in trouble for coming late," Noah said and we walked to class.

we entered the class I noticed the teacher did not notice us entering the class so I whisper to my friends that we should just sit down and pray she doesn't notice.

Olivia, Mason, and I sat down on the chairs available then the teacher turned and continued teaching the class

"Thank God," I said out of relief that she didn't notice us.

I was sitting next to Madison and I wish I can just change chairs but sadly I can't

"Everyone we are having a pop test," the biology teacher said with a very happy expression I guess being mean and a killjoy makes her happy.

The freaking teacher shared the fucking script and said "you have 30 minutes everyone"

I wondered how fucked up this test is. Biology is my worst subject and I hate it with passion like seriously they have stupid fucked up names for things.

I looked at the first question and it said
"State two differences between Spermatophyta and Bryophyta" like I have no fucking clue what the answer is and I looked at the names again and said Spermatophyta reaptedly and realized that the word sperm is there so I just wrote sperm is present in Spermatophyta and sperm is absent in Bryophyta.

It was only two questions that were remaining so I tried my best to form things up then I submitted the stupid script...
I got out of class and went to the library since I was not having any class.
I pulled out my phone and opened the Wattpad app on my phone and click on a book I have been reading recently "After".

I was enjoying the book but then Noah and Madison entered the library and all my focus on the book went away. I was looking and thinking about Noah and I am pretty sure he didn't notice me sitting on one of the chairs in the library.

" How could he forget me so easily?" I asked myself

I am probably not pretty enough. Madison is.

I feel disappointed that Noah would go to Madison, of all the girls in school it just had to be her. she's a fucking bitch and all she cares about is herself.
Madison walked up to me and said "hey bitch"

"As you can see I'm busy please just leave me alone," I said in a very rude voice.

"I just want to talk," she said with a very stupid smirk on her fucking face.

"What about," I asked not looking interested

"Well I just want to say that although Mason told everyone in the whole school that he loves you, we both know it's not true"

I felt so angry with what she said and I said
"Mason loves me and I know it. You may not know but Noah doesn't love you he just wants to get in your panties and after that, he's going to dump your bitch ass because you are just a slut to him. he would always love me"

"You fucking bitch" she yelled as she punched me on my stomach.

I was so pissed so I slapped her right across the face and said

"You fucking whore if you ever lay a finger on me that's the day you are going to die"
I sounded so terrifying that I was almost scared of myself.
"Maddy, are you okay?" Noah came to Madison's rescue but he was so late because I had already slapped her and I loved it.
I walked out on them before Noah would have a chance to say anything to me...

I heard someone say " bloody bitch" it's probably Noah but I  don't give a shit. That's off I am hurting. I still love him.
Today went okay apart from the part my boyfriend cheated on me I guess and by the time school was over I was exhausted and still heartbroken like seriously even after everything, I still love and miss Noah.

It's not easy to unlove someone who you gave all your heart to and wanted to be with forever.

I walked to my locker and kept my books in and then Mason came and asked me how I was doing.

"I'm okay I guess," I said lying. I was obviously still hurting.

"Would you like me to drop you off at your place?"

"Sure,"  I said happily that I don't have to waste my money on transport.

Mason and I walked to his car and he unexpectedly opened the door for me. I'm pretty sure he's being extra nice to me because deep down he knows I'm sad.

He drove to my house. The drive was very silent. None of us attempted to even bring up a conversation.

He pulled over to my house. I didn't even notice we were at my place already.

"We are here," he said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Thanks for the ride," I said with a fake smile.

"Cassy, are you sure you are okay because you don't seem so to me"

"Mason I'm not okay... I still can't believe Noah would do that to me and the worst part is I can't forget him because I still love him" I confessed and cried on his shoulders.

"It's okay Cassy everything is going to be alright and I'm going to be with you through every step of this difficult time," Mason said

"Can someone be less perfect?" I thought to myself.

"I love you... You always know the right things to say" I said hugging Mason tightly. There was something about his hugs I can not grasp. it's amazing and I feel safe and comfortable to be myself.

I got out of the car and waved him goodbye as he drove off.

I entered the house and made my way to the washroom and I started preparing a bath for myself.

I filled the bath tomb with water and I poured various body wash into it and the scent was heavenly.

I removed my clothes and I dipped my leg into the water and then the rest of my body... I just loved the feeling of warm water against my skin. I could feel the water removing everything that's made me angry and clearing my mind. I feel so relaxed like I don't have any problem in my life.