Chapter 5 - Biscuit

Start from the beginning

"DEKU!"

Bakugou stomped into the cafe, and Midoriya looked up from the coffee machine.

"Ah, so you noticed?"

"Why didn't you tell me he was a teacher in UA!?" Bakugou demanded.

"You mean Shouta? You didn't ask." Midoriya retorted, "Plus, why should I tell you about Shouta's job? That's invading his privacy."

Bakugou growled, but didn't say anything. He looked around, noticing the absence of the other male and the two children, "Where's Dabi, Eri and Kota?"

"Shopping trip at the grocery store." Midoriya shrugged, "Plus, Eri and Kota are growing out of their current clothes. They grow surprisingly fast."

"They're fucking kids, of course they grow fucking fast." Bakugou grumbled, and Midoriya laughed. He didn't really approve of Bakugou swearing his head off, but he would tolerate it as long as he didn't do it in front of his kids. It was actually pretty amusing to see how many swears that Bakugou could fit in one sentence.

Bakugou looked up when he heard a commotion at the door, and he turned just in time to see thirteen UA students enter the cafe.

Iida's jaw almost dropped, "Bakugou?"

Yaoyorozu gawked; she certainly wasn't expecting to see Bakugou in a place like this.

Midoriya noticed Ashido, Kaminari, and Kirishima, "Mina! Kaminari! Kirishima! How was your first day in UA?"

"Pretty awesome, bro!" Kirishima grinned, "Our homeroom teacher expelled someone on the first day, so that was a surprise, but other than that, all's good."

"Who is he? You guys know him?" Jiro nudged Kaminari, and the electric boy smiled, "We visited after the UA entrance exams! And again when we got our acceptance letters. Midoriya's a really nice guy. Oh yeah! We should introduce you guys. That's Midoriya Izuku, owner of this cafe. Midoriya, this is -"

"Nah, that's not necessary." Midoriya laughed. He already knew who they were; Bakugou's complained enough about them being annoying extras and Midoriya had already done his research.

Kaminari refused to give in, and started introducing the rest of the UA students, before saying, "Well, come on, let's order!"

Iida and Yaoyorozu's eyes widened; they certainly hadn't seen such low prices in a cafe before that had such a good reputation.

It took some time for the students to order. Uraraka was the last, and she hesitantly placed an order for the smallest and cheapest tea. It took Ashido some coaxing for her to order something more expensive, and after she ordered, Midoriya merely placed the order and before Uraraka could take her wallet out to pay, Midoriya stopped her immediately, "Don't worry about it. It's on me."

"No! I can't... " Uraraka protested, but Midoriya just waved it off, "Nah, it's fine. Let's just say... I know some stuff."

"Oh? Hitting on people already?" Ashido grinned, but Midoriya merely looked at her in confusion, "I'm not hitting her at all?"

Bakugou facepalmed, "Deku, you're a genius most of the time, but you're also a huge fucking idiot."

Iida was about to scold Bakugou for his behaviour, but Midoriya just laughed, "Well, I didn't say that I'm not. I certainly can be stupid at times."

"Well... I think we're blocking the way. Is there a table for all of us to sit at?" Ojiro asked, and Midoriya pointed at a large table by the window, that wasn't too far from the counter, "Over there. I'll bring all you're drinks over later. Oh yeah, Tokoyami, does Dark Shadow want anything?"