Chapter 18 - Confusion

A/N I haven't done a remix in some time, so have a new one!

---------------------------------

Nezu stood by the entrance of UA, waiting for the man that Midoriya had invited to arrive. Luckily, he didn't have to wait for too long, before he noticed the silhouette of a tall muscular walking towards the school.

The man stopped at the gates, before he looked down at Nezu, "You must be the principal. Where's Midoriya-san? He told me he needed my help for something."

Nezu smiled up at the man, "Hello Rappa! Izuku is talking to one of the teachers right now! I'll be escorting you to the gym!"

Rappa let out a disgruntled grunt, followed by a quiet, "I don't need a babysitter", but he followed behind the small principal without much of a fuss. It didn't take too long until they reached their destination. Nezu pushed the doors of the gym open, revealing Midoriya and Aizawa, who were talking, with Akaguro leaning against the wall, seemingly bored.

"So... the rumours were correct." Rappa smirked, glancing at Akaguro, "Midoriya-san's got another villain."

"Have fun!" Nezu smiled, before he walked out of the gym.

Akaguro raised his head, looking over Rappa, "So, you're the one that Izuku's talking about. Rappa Kendo, from the Shie Hassaikai. Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

"Back at you, I suppose." Rappa cracked his knuckles, "After Overjerk was arrested, I, alongside several members of the Eight Bullets, was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to have a fresh start in society!"

He pointed at Akaguro, "You! Hero Killer Stain! It's boorish to use blades or guns in a fight, but that's your fighting style, I suppose! Let's have a fight!"

Midoriya let out a small sigh as he rubbed his neck, "The favour I asked wasn't for you to fight Aki."

"Oh... then what was it you wanted my help for?" Rappa turned to the small green haired boy, but before Midoriya could say anything, the doors opened again, revealing the 1-A and 1-B students chatting animatedly as Kan lead them into the gym.

"So, does someone want to tell me why -" Kan paused as he noticed Rappa, before he aimed his Blood Ejecting Glove at Rappa, "Villain!"

"Why are you guys so trigger-happy?!" Midoriya let out a groan, before he pointed at Rappa, "He's on our side. Rappa Kendo, former Yakuza."

"Hello!" Rappa greeted the pro hero, not bothered at all the that the Blood Hero was being hostile towards him.

"Aizawa, what's the meaning of this!?" Kan hesitantly lowered his arm, seeing as Rappa really wasn't doing much besides standing around, and the Erasure Hero shrugged, "Ask him."

Midoriya leaned against the wall, "Kacchan, Todoroki; you two spar. Todoroki needs to work on alternating his usage of fire and ice, and it would also be good practice for Kacchan."

He called out a list of names, before he continued, "You guys, I just want Aki to teach you how to use various blades. How to hold them, how to use them effectively, that kind of stuff."

"As for Rappa..." Midoriya looked around, before he pointed at Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, "I want you to toughen them up."

"Eh?" The duo blinked, confused, as Midoriya explained, "Just use your quirks and try to tank whatever Rappa throws at you to the best of your abilities. Don't shy away from it, but also, don't be disheartened if you don't last as long as you hope. This is the most efficient way to train your quirks up."