Chapter 1: Missing Sleep

~time skip to end of third period brought to you by the Kanto Champion Red~

"Alright class! Time to get ready for lunch!" Mrs. Cichron answered everyone's silent question, shutting off the projector playing the math video the class watched all third period. Everyone else ran to their backpacks while Allister still sat at the desk, asleep. He had been sleeping in class because of flying from region to region over night, not getting enough sleep. You nudged him gently, and Allister shot up, quickly glancing side to side before relaxing, seeing it was you who woke him. "Come on Allister. It's time for lunch." You pat his head and he stood up slowly and, slightly swaying, walked back to his backpack.

You followed him and pulled him up a few times when he was about to fall over. Packing your stuff, you noticed how tired Allister looked despite having his mask on. "Hey Allister..?" He slowly turned his head, slightly tipping as he did so. " did you get any sleep last night? " Allister shook his head slowly, packing up his notebook and trying to stand up. He lost his balance and was about to hit his head on a desk before you grabbed his hand and pulled him upright, holding him close to you. Allister rested his head on your chest, leaning on you. He didn't even have his backpack on... You thought, stroking his hair. You soon realized the position you two were in. Thankfully, no one saw as Mrs. Cichron was making fun of Jackson for saying something about math.

You grabbed both backpacks and guided sleepy Allister out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria. When you finally got there, you met up with Tree-Chan and Kiwi. They hadn't seen you two yet, and with Allister resting his head on your chest once more and your arms holding him up, you didn't want them to. Unfortunately, Kiwi turned around when she heard you and Allister behind her. She saw Allister and her eyes widened. I quickly raised my hand, keeping my arm around him, and put a finger to my lips, signalling her to be quiet. "He's asleep." I whispered. Kiwi nodded, glaring at me. Oh. It's on.

The aids let everyone inside the cafeteria, leaving you to lead Allister to your table. When you reached your usual spot, Allister woke up enough to just barely sit down with out falling before resting his head on your shoulder and going back to sleep.  You couldn't help but smile at him. Tree-Chan and Kiwi came and sat down across from you. Kiwi glared at you the whole time, nobody speaking as to not wake Allister.

After lunch, Allister woke up, slightly lifting his mask to rub his eyes. The moment he did, Marco- the school pervert- grabbed the mask and ran towards the field. Allister quickly covered his face with his sleeves, panicking. The four ran to the field, picking up Sharon-Chan along the way. The all chased Marco into Sharon-Chan pinned him down and you grabbed Allister's mask back. You have it back to Allister and he quickly put it back on.

~time skip to sixth period brought to you by trainer Silver~

The bell rang and your PE teacher, Mr. Brown, released everyone to go home. Walking out of the gym, you saw Allister looking from side to side as if pondering if he was to go to the pick up or the bus. You walked up to him, taping on his shoulder. He turned around, tipping his head to the side. "do you have a place to stay?" Allister shook his head, staring at the ground. You held your hand to him. "Well, would you like to stay with me?" You asked him. Allister stopped for a moment then, hesitantly, placed his own hand in yours. You both walked to your assigned bus, hand in hand, blushing nonetheless, but confidently.