Chapter One- Familiar faces

( )- thinking
*- whisper
  __________________________________________________________________________
Sonic's POV

We were in the middle of a battle against Eggman."Will you ever give up Egghead?!",I yelled at Eggman after destroying another robot.

"Hohoho...not until I defeat you blue rodent.",I heard Eggman said before pushing another button.

I saw more robots coming towards us.( Man this over-sized egg doesn't give up). I destroy more robots and landed in front of Eggman.

"How many of these did you build over the months?",I heard Amy asked after whacking another robot with her piko piko hammer.

We haven't seen Eggman for a few months.I knew he is planning something and it isn't good.

"I lost count of how many!!",I heard Eggman yell back.

"For someone who said he has a high IQ, can't even remember what he built even Tails know how many inventions he has!",I yelled back with a smirk.

I was about to speed off when I saw something in the distance, It's looked to be a white bat. I immediately knew who it was. It was Rouge.

 It was Rouge

Normal POV

"I see you get yourself in quite the mess",Rouge said while landing.

"Glad you could join",Sonic said before speeding off.

"Wouldn't want to miss the fun hun",Rouge said before flying off.

After awhile of fighting, Sonic was surrounded by robots. Suddenly a certain black hedgehog join the fight along with a yellow female hedgehog. It was Shadow and Maria.

"Hey Shadz glad you could join",Sonic said with his usual cocky smile

"Whatever Faker and don't call me Shadz",Shadow growled back.

"Good  to see you too", Sonic reply

"Hey Maria",Amy said happy to see her friend.

"Hey Amy, how are you?",Maria reply.