Moxxie X Blitz's Sister (Reader)

Requested by daddy_brightman
Intalics- (y/n)
Bold- Moxxie
Regular- Blitz

"(y/n) we need to get out of this closet before your brother catches us"

Moxxie was panicking because he was afraid that (y/n)'s older brother would catch them making out in a closet.
Not because her brother wasn't just someone, it was his boss's younger sister. Blitz was very over protective when it came to her little sister not letting any demon touch her. He even had to make sure stolas wouldn't touch her.

"But whyyyyyyy?" she sat on his lap making me look away.
"Blitz is going to fire me or worse, kill me if we don't get out sooner"
"He's gonna find out either way even if he tries to kill you I won't let him"
She nuzzles his chest and he blushes a bright shade of red and he moves his hands to touch her cheeks

"Your beautiful y-you know."
(y/n) rubs her cheeks against his hand
"I know you tell me that everyday for the past year and a half"

Moxxie smiles "our anniversary is coming up in 2 more months "
He kisses her lips and she smiles into the kiss kissing back. It wasn't until
the closet door swunged open
And they pulled away quickly

"WHAT THE HELL!!!! MOXXIE! (Y/N)! WHY? WAh?!
Blitz yelled

"S-Sir I can explain!"
"Hopefully you can!!! Just making out with my little sister and YOU!"
He points at you

"why are you kissing my co-worker!? You don't know where he's been and how long have this shit been going on?"

"A year and a half and so what if we are dating? I'm in love with him Blitz!
He treats me like I'm a princess and takes care of my needs."
(y/n) grabs Moxxie's hand and Moxxie squeezed her hand nervously

"Ugh.....fine but you better not hurt her or I swear humans won't be the only killings on the death list..AND please not in front of me, I better not be seeing you smooching my sister's face or even putting your dick inside h-"

"ALRIGHT we get it fucking bastard..."
She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"N-NOTHING!now close the door before you get messy stuff on you"
Blitz rolls eyes and closes the door

Moxxie sighed

"Phew I thought I was gonna die today"
"Not on my watch" (y/n) smirks and sits back on top of him.

(Ahhh this was my first request and first story ;-; sorry if it wasn't that good)