" Well Adi. You see even I used to hate school soo much but then I loved to go to school because that is the only place where I could meet my friends and enjoy my day. So enjoy your school days as much as you can."
I replied to him smiling and he smiled at me in return.
I then turned my attention to Aisha who was quietly listening to our conversation.
" I hope he isn't giving you much trouble now. So how's 5 months Aisha?"
I asked her and she replied," Well yeah he gives me trouble by refusing to do any homework he gets from school. Plus these crazy hormones are getting into my nerves. It's just that 1 minute I'm angry and the next minute I'm crying. It's so frustrating. I just hope he/ she pops out of my womb soon." She sighed deeply before looking over at her naughty son.
I couldn't help but chuckle as he was now trying to open what looked like a black box. He was opening it with so much concentration that I couldn't stop laughing.

" What are you doing with that black box. It is daddy's. Now keep it back inside the drawer. I don't want your father scream---"

She was cut off by a loud shriek  by Adi and she just rolled her eyes while closing her ears at how loud he just screamed.
" Mommy why didn't you tell me you kept the chocolate box in here. I was searching the whole house for the box and all this time it was here!"

Adi exclaimed and she let out a sigh.
" Well you have cavities so daddy thought that he should hide it over here so that you won't eat a lot of them and then complain later that your teeth is paining." She explained.

Later Adi exited their room and Aisha let out a sigh.
" Oh boy. Your brother is gonna be so mad when he comes home. Actually my very dear husband thought that his son would eat the whole box of chocolate and so that's why he asked me to hide it somewhere where he can't find out. I am so screwed."
I simply chuckled at my brother's idea. He loves chocolates sooo much that he wouldn't even give it to his own son.
I remember when we were still kids and he used to bring Dairy Milk chocolate everyday after school. Me being me sneakily ate some chocolate bars. He used to scold me afterwards for eating half of his chocolate. But luckily mom always took my side and scolded him for not giving me one and I actually used to fake cry in front of mom to get me a chocolate.

Those were the days......

Me and Aisha talked for some more time before hanging up.

It was 3: 30 pm. So I started getting ready to go to that beach. It is basically a place where people usually go to enjoy the sunset and just walk on the bridge.

I got ready and grabbed my phone and purse. I opened my phone and Googled the destination. It was atleast a 35 minute walk or if I drive a car I can reach there by 15 minutes.

Well I opted to book an Uber cause a lazy ass like me wouldn't want to walk all the way over there for 35 minutes.

I booked an Uber and it arrived 7 minutes later.

When I finally reached the destination I paid the driver and got out.

 ( I know this is a bridge but just imagine this place to be a beach)

I was clearly surprised to see such a beautiful and clean place.

I quickly took out my phone and clicked some pictures before sending it to my mom.

I was walking around the area and enjoying the warm sunrays.
After a while I decided to get under the water and just enjoy the feeling of cold water under my feet. Well not exactly under the water, I just put my feet under the water and clicked some selfies.

I was enjoying the sunset when I turned around my head a little. Out of the corner of my eyes I could watch someone was clicking pictures in my direction.

        -----------------------------------------

Hey guyssss!!

Another long chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you....
Until next time.