15 | forever young

Start from the beginning

The demon screamed as Delaney threw another round of Holy Water into his face. He thrashed from side to side and his skin sizzled from wherever the water had hit. Much like the rest of the demons Delaney and the boys interrogated, this one seemed hellbent on keeping whoever held Dean's contract a secret.

"You ready to talk?!" Dean barked, standing over the demon with a harsh look.

"I don't know! I don't know anything!"

Dean scoffed and turned to Delaney and Sam who stood next to him. "Oh, you hear that, guys? He doesn't know anything."

Delaney crossed her arms and stared down at the demon like he was the scum of the Earth. "Yeah, I heard."

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"Oh, you are?" Dean remarked and bent down so the demon and him were eye to eye with each other. "My God, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." He stood back up to his full height and held the Holy Water above his head, pouring a large amount into the demon's mouth. "I'm gonna ask you one last time - who holds my contract?!"

The demon's head bowed and he was quiet for a long moment until his head slowly raised, revealing his black eyes and dark smile. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over."

Dean instantly held his hand out before Delaney could leap forward and attack him for bringing Mary into it. He slowly lowered his hand when he was sure Delaney wouldn't try anything and he placed his hands on either side of the demon's chair, their faces inches apart. "I want a name or else - "

"Or what, hmm?" the demon challenged, his eyes flickering back to his meat suit's brown eyes. "You're gonna squirt Holy Water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket."

Delaney huffed in annoyance that this ended the same way the others had. No demon wanted to spill who held Dean's contract in fear of what would become of them if they spilled. Dean's time was speedily ticking down and they needed information from something in order to save Dean. Delaney had half a mind to summon Randy, but he had already lied to her about being able to save Dean. Who knew what else he'd lie to her about if she asked him for his help?

Delaney hadn't even realized Sam began an exorcism until the demon's agonized screams snapped her out of her thoughts and saw Dean slowly circle the chair the demon sat in.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?"

Demon hissed and cracked his neck, his hands clenching into fists on the arms of the chair. "Go ahead. Send me back to Hell... 'cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you... with a few pals who are dying for a little meet and greet with Dean Winchester."

Sam froze mid-way through the exorcism and spared Dean a worried glance. "Should I?"

"Just stick him someplace he can't hurt anyone else."

It wasn't long before the demon was exorcised out of the poor male it possessed. Unfortunately, the male seemed to be dead long before the demon got inside of him and Dean offered to bury him while Delaney and Sam cleaned up the room a bit, even though the cabin had been abandoned for years. Delaney had gotten a phone call once they had finished cleaning and collapsed onto the couch while she waited for Dean to come back, answering the phone call.

The phone call Delaney had received was definitely... odd. Apparently, a guy that had stumbled into and died in the E.R. had bloody fingerprints that didn't even belong to him. It belonged to someone who had been dead for twenty years. If that wasn't up their alley, then Delaney didn't know what was.