"Your mum is downstairs. No." I repeated, crossing my arms on my chest. Honestly, I really fucking wanted to sit onto his lap. But I didn't want to obey him, so I was being stubborn like always. 

"I don't care, now come sit or I'll fuck your mouth by force." 

"That's basically rape, you fucking idiot." 

"No, because I know damn well you'll enjoy it no matter what." He smirked. 

I wanted to protest but didn't, because he was right, and he knew he was right. As I was about to say something, he grabbed me in such a fast move that I was about to scream in shock and pulled me onto him with my legs on each side of his hips. 

I was actually pleased to sit on him, but I didn't want to show it - so I just pretended like I was pissed. 

"You're so cute when you look angry, baby." Harry grinned as he took my hand and placed it onto his shoulder while kissing the tip of my nose. His arms locked around my waist and pulled my body hard against his. 

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and tightened my thighs around him, feeling his not-hardened-cóck press against my core. That's how big he was, even when he wasn't hard, I could feel him so clearly. 

Harry looked up at me and kissed me softly, our lips moving gently against one another as his hand sneaked inside my short skirt and squeezed my bum - pushing me from behind which caused me to move against him and slowly rock my hips into his. 

"Mhh.." He hummed.

I could feel the excitement between my legs as I started to grind against him harder, hump him lightly while I licked his bottom lip slightly. "You're... so annoying... this feels really good." I spoke against him lips, moaning quietly. 

I could feel him grow underneath me. My arms tightened around his neck as I pulled against his hair, kissing him one last time before pulling away. "Let's get you out of these jeans, yeah?" I smirked, and Harry bit his lip hard as he nodded.

Lifting myself above him, I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down just enough to shove my hand in his boxers. Harry watched me as I pulled his hard díck out and stroke it a bit. I couldn't help but let out a moan as I spread the precum all over his tip.

"Baby." Harry groaned, a small beg for me to stop teasing him. I grinned, lifting my skirt up a bit before I pulled my tong to the side for Harry to enter me. "You're keeping it on?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Don't want your mum to enter the room and see us half-naked, with your díck inside me." 

"But you want her to see you ride me?" He said confusedly. 

"She will see me on top of you - not riding you, idiot. My skirt will cover it all." 

Harry nodded. "That's quite smart." He spoke and I smiled proudly. "Fuck, put me inside now, I can't wait anymore." 

I grinned before grabbing hold on his length and pushing the head into me. Placing my hands on his broad shoulders, I let his cóck slide all the way into me and fill me up completely. 

"Satisfied?" Harry asked once he was fully inside me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Very." I smirked. 

"I have to say, it feels really good to be back into your tight little pússy." Harry grinned at me playfully as he bit his lip. 

"Charlotte isn't as tight as me, huh?" I spoke and Harry shrugged, as if he didn't want to talk about it. "Admit it- she doesn't feel quite as good as I do." I said proudly.