I tried so hard to track him, to find where Peter was, but i was too late. 

I called everyone, telling them what happened, everyone wanting to go out and find my kid. So that's what we did, we searched everywhere. 

But we couldn't find him. And my heart broke. 

-

Everyone was sat around the living room, all with Stark pads on laps and hacking into every security camera around. 

It was now around 6 in the morning and i couldn't stop the fear eating away. My kid had been gone now for six hours, and so much can happen in such a little amount of time. 

FRIDAY says something pulling me out of my thoughts, 'Sir, appears you have been sent a video. Would you like me to play it?' She asks. 

Everyone stands and i quickly shout a yes. 

What we see on screen breaks my heart into a million pieces. 

Peter is sat on a chair, bag over his head. A bullet wound has already made a home in his stomach, along with slices littering his body. 

A man steps into the camera, gun in hand and a sinister look on his face. 

"Hello Stark, i hope you're having a nice day, i know i am" The man says, gesturing to my kid. 

I feel my skin crawl and my knuckles twitch with anger, wanting nothing more then to slam my fists repeatedly into the man's skull for doing what he has done to my kid. 

"You may be wondering why i have your kid. Well, i'll tell you. You see, i want you to suffer, just like you made me suffer. Back when you made weapons, some people took them, that you sold them. Those weapons killed my family in front of my eyes. So now Stark, either you give me all your money. Or we kill him."

He takes a breath, and look at Peter, i can feel my anger growing with every second that passes, just wanting to hold my kid. 

"It's up to you Stark, either pay up, or we will make him suffer then leave him to die, it's your choice" The man says. 

Then, he rips the bag of from Peters head, and goddamn if my heart didn't break any more.

He squints his eyes looking around, all i want to do is talk to him and tell him that he will be okay and i'll find him, but that would be useless. 

He looks to the camera and he seems to understand as i hear his little broken whisper of, "Dad." 

As soon as the words have left my sons mouth, the man pulls the gun out and shoots my kid again in the chest. 

Just as the video ends i watch as Peter's head lulls sideways. his eyes slipping shut as blood starts to drip from his multiple wounds. 

I collapse to the floor, unable to carry on standing with the weight of what has happened settles in.

(Peter's P.O.V)

I knew when I woke up, things weren't going to go my way.

Somehow i knew that could be the last time i would actually sleep, and that scared me. 

I look around and see the same man from earlier. When he sees my eyes open, an evil smirk takes over his features as he step forward. 

"Good to see you're finally awake. You see, i was thinking while you were asleep. And i've decided, i don't want your fathers money. I want him to feel the same pain that i felt. Just know kid, what happens next, don't take it personally." The man says, and as soon as he is done, his fit collides with my face and i am launched into a pain filled darkness. 

-

The ground beneath me was hard and cold, but yet, there was something warm and sticky also around me. 

Cracking my eyes open all i can see are trees and the sky. 

I take a breath and wince as pain shots through my entire body. 

Painfully i look down and see blood covering nearly every inch of my body. I don't even try to assess my injuries, knowing there is no point with the amount that i have sustained.

I know i need to get help, a huge part of my brain just repeating over and over that i need to get help. But my limbs refuse to move as more blood drips onto the cold forest floor, and i allow the darkness to yet again swallow me, this time not expecting to wake up. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

Tony knew where his son was. 

After getting FRIDAY to track the signal, he was off. 

A feeling of dread washing over him as he sees the vast wood that surrounds him. Something in him telling him that his kid is going to be out there, knowing the man would do anything to tr to hurt Tony. 

He sent the others to the house, just to make sure Peter isn't there, and to take the man and lock him up forever. 

He couldn't help but want to cry knowing his kid could be out there, bleeding to death. Or maybe even being dead. And alone. So alone.

As soon as Tony got over the wood, he made FRIDAY scan the area for heat signatures. 

Within seconds, a map appeared and he saw the heat signature of Peter. 

-

When he got there, he couldn't help the cry that escaped his lips. Looking at his kid, blood pooling around him. Face cut up and what once was his Spiderman suit is now in tatters, the few remains coated heavily in blood. 

Tony runs to Peter, a shaky hand pressing into his neck. 

A sigh escapes his lips as he feels the slow rhythmic tune of his heart beat. 

Tony tries to stop the bleeding with strips of his shirt. And then he was back in his suit and scooping his unresponsive kid into his arms, desperate for help. 

-

Bruce took him. 

Took his son, but this time his son was getting help. Being saved. 

Bruce said it was close. Too close for anyone's liking. 

Peter's heart stopped twice during surgery. But Peter is strong, he's a fighter. 

He has 3 bullet wounds, 2 in the chest and one in the leg. Cuts were all over his body, both deep and light, long and short. His face was badly cut up, obviously being punched quite a lot. His ribs were broken, along with his nose and arm. A bad concussion was also added to the list. 

But he was okay. He fought. 

The man who took him, (soon identified as Terry Darkhouse) was arrested, having never of left the place he had held Peter captive. 

But Peter was okay, he was safe in his fathers arms once more. 

-

-

-

A/N- This one took a while to write. 

- M xx