16

•~~~•

"(Y/N), you need to stop acting like me." Jotaro scolded, fixing the placement of his hat as they stood out front of the school.

The girl shrugged. "Well maybe if the kids wanted to keep their eyes they wouldn't look in my direction."

Jotaro sighed. "Well at least you won't get mad when someone messes with your hair."

(Y/N) sent Jotaro a sharp look. "No. It's even worse when someone messes with my hair."

She pointed to the small ears growing on her head. "If someone teased these I'll break their backs."

Jotaro shook his head. "Yare yare daze..."

At that moment, Cherry Bomb wanted nothing more than to dream once again.

And you know what they say?

"Dreams can be made of emotions and feelings."

•~~~•
"Dreams can be made of emotions and feelings. Dreams can be made of emotions and feelings. Dreams can be made of-"

"Dora!"

Emotions and feelings.

(Y/N) smiled, stretching with a content sigh. "That's right Cherry, dreams are made of emotions and feelings."

Jotaro chuckled, sitting down at his small desk and glancing at his paper on marine animals. "So you can understand your stand?"

"Yeah. I heard that Iko-chan can understand Star Platinum, so you can understand Cherry Bomb?"

Jotaro nodded. "Yeah.  She's quite cheerful too." He spoke, Cherry Bomb moving towards him in an attempt to take his hat off.

The Marin biologist let her, smiling as the small stand placed his hat in top of her own head.

"Cheri, cheri!" Cherry Bomb cheered.

No one could really feel negative around the small stand, that was a fact.