My Life is Getting Better and Worse

Start from the beginning

Dad pulled into the driveway drunkily. A girl walked out with him. This isn't good. He planted a sloppy kiss on her mouth. She kissed back. His hand creeped up to her butt and then up to her boobs. Disgusting. I hate her already. She pulled him inside (the door was unlocked) and dad started pulling off her dress. I tucked myself into bed and tried to get to sleep. It was hard because all of the moaning.

I got up the next morning and walked out to the living room. Dad and the girl were lying naked on the couch. I looked at them in disgust. Dad had never been with anybody besides mum. This is revolting. I tried to eat breakfast but I was that disgusted that I couldn't. I got dressed and tried to cover up my bruises but it was really hard. I ended up going to school looking down all the time.

When I got to school Carie and Devin walked up to me.

"Hey Ryleigh!" yelled Devin.

"Oh Ry. It's that bad," Caree said.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"What's bad?" Devin asked. I still didn't look up.

"Don't worry Dev. None of your concern," I said quickly.

"It is his concern Ryleigh," said Carie.

"He needs to know more about me before he can find out abot this! BTW Carie. He slept with someone," I shouted.

"Who?" Carie asked. Knowing about who he is.

"A blonde chick from the club where he goes to. This is the first time! I never thought that he would move on!" I shouted with frustration.

"Oh baby!" sighed Carie. She gave me a big hug.

"Who are you talking about?" demanded Devin.

"You will have to find out!" I shouted a little to loudly. I stormed off.

BRING! The bell went for first period. I ran to Mrs. Jacks classroom. I sat at my normal spot and guess what, Devin sat next to me!

"Why do you have a rip in your dress?" he asked. I just remained silent.

"Why Ryleigh?" he demanded. I still stayed quiet. I really want to tell him but I can't.

"Come on! Please tell me!" he shouted.

"Mr. Edwards, do you have a problem?" Mrs. Jacks asked.

"Yes I do! Ryleigh won't tell me why her school dress us ripped!" Devin shouted.

"Because I don't want to!" I shouted.

"Can you sort this out after the lesson," sighed Mrs. Jacks. We nodded. I gave him the evil eyes.

The lesson finished and I ran to my next class but unfortunately he was in that class too. He continued questioning me for the rest of the day. At lunch Carie gave me a little screen.

"It's connected to Jen's class. The teacher doesn't know a thing!" Carie squealed. I thanked her and ate.

The bell went and that left me to another load of questions. I was finally free when the home bell went. I ran to the bus stop. The bus came nice and early. I got on it and I was driven home.

Dad's car was out the front. I so hope that woman isn't there. I got off the bus and walked into our house. That woman was still there and was with dad in dad's bedroom. Disgusting. It looks like dad won't be going to the bar. I plonked my stuff in my room and stuffed the screen in my safe. I would have to see the girls when dad left to the bar. I sat on my bed and memories flashed through my head.

Flashback:

"I'm sorry to say, your wife, mother and sister did not survive," said the police officer.