Kirishima
I got mine too surprisingly. I was just gonna open it. I'm not sure I made it though.

Y/N
Just you wait. Now quit talking to me and open the letter already!

Then there was a silence on the chat. You were assuming he was opening the letter. You were hoping everything was gonna go according to your plan. As you waited you sat down at your piano in your room and played. You were bored so you played around with your quirk. Singing and making a pencil float or whatever you could find. But you really wanted your uke back. Then you sat down and drew. You had a talent for drawing too. You had sometimes even wondered if you had a hidden quirk for drawing too. Why? Cause you could draw hyper realistically looking just like the picture and you've never had any courses. Your mind wondered what to draw. Then you had started to think about costumes. You had imaged a sick costume. You had thought a jumpsuit maybe with puffy shoulders. Nah. You eventually thought of a pair of overalls that went down to our knees and a white top that looked like bandages that only covered your chest like a spots bra but less revealing. Then on your back you had a special magnet that could be attached to your uke. You had also started to imagine what kind of uke you could have. You got your laptop and FrEsH AIrPoDs and put some music on and browsed for uke's and one got your attention. It was a uke with a melodica built into it (a keyboard but you blow into it to make it work)

 It was a uke with a melodica built into it (a keyboard but you blow into it to make it work)

and you wondered if there was anyways you could get one or make it accordingly to our quirk. But you kept that in the back of your head wondering if you could wear a masquerade mask that sorta looked like a visor along with your costume. In the end you were proud of your idea and sketched it down.

Then you had realized just how much time has passed

Then you had realized just how much time has passed. You picked up your phone and called Kirishima. He immediately picked up. "Hello?" You asked. "I can't thank enough" spoke Kirishima. "That's a very manly thing to do-" "It was really no problem you deserved it" you said cutting off Kirishima. "You should be proud of yourself! You did amazing!" You said lying on your bed. "I still don't feel like I deserved it though. It least we are in the same class!" Said Kirishima looking at the positive side of the situation still upset feeling like he took advantage of you and your quirk. He felt terrible. But he was very thankful that the two of you were gonna be in the same class. You guys talked for about an hour until you realized you had rehearsal tomorrow and needed to rest. "I've gotta go Kiri. I have rehearsal tomorrow and I gotta get some rest." You said yawning. "Sweet dreams" he said before hanging up. You felt your heart leap out of your chest at those words and immediately fell asleep after.