♛ .𝟐𝟐. ♛

[Brian's P

[Brian's P.O.V]

My heart pumped violently against my chest as I took more steps towards Roger.

Stopping in my tracks, I took a deep breath, said a quick prayer, and continued my trail towards him.

Two more steps Brian.

Quit being a wimp, Brian.

I listened to my subconscious and did what it told me to do next:

Sit and talk to him.

I took a seat next to Roger, actually, it was more like two seats away from him rather than one. I wanted to give him some personal space—just in case if he explodes—so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable around me.

I quietly cleared my throat, and opened my mouth. Not a word came out, only air.

I clearly was hesitating to speak to Roger. I don't know how he's going to react. He probably might hate me, or more like- he already hates me.

I didn't want to talk to him from the start!

But no.

Freddie forced me to do this.

I bet I look stupid sitting here.

I turned around, for the last time, and saw Freddie staring me down, burning holes into my skin.

❝if you don't say anything, I will.❞ He mouthed and gestured.

My body filled up with anxiety.

Normally, I'm not this scared to talk and explain a problem to someone, but I guess it's because of Roger.

Just him.

I turned my head back around and jumped at the sight of the blonde student looking at me. He looked as if he just woke up.

[No One's P.O.V.]

❝what do you want Brian?❞ Roger asked, sounding quite annoyed. ❝I-.❞ Brian's vocal cords stopped him from speaking any further.

what?❞ Roger raised his eyebrows, waiting for Brian's response.

Brian sighed, then said, ❝I- um, Roger, I-. I have some things to say to you.❞ He gazed down, and nervously picked at a stray string on his pants.

❝of course you do...❞ The blonde grumbled under his breath.

To be honest, at this moment, Roger just wanted to scurry away from Brian, and cry in a stall in the loo about the situation he's in.

But he remembered Freddie's "trusty" words: ❝...Just don't ignore him when he tries to talk to you.❞