0.10| "𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥?"

Zacznij od początku

Her parents looked on in confusion, both not seeing the appeal of a Russian staying at someone's house.
They shared a look,
"All this over a Ukrainian?" Her father asked, dumbfounded that she was so happy to meet one. He was certain that Teagan wouldn't even be able to point to Ukraine on a map.

"Will that English fella be there, you reckon?" Teagan's mum asked, her fathers eyes lit up in recognition and he nodded, Teagan just wanted an excuse to see her gay crush.

"That explains so much lately" he sighed.

The usual ten minute walk to Erin's felt so much longer than usual, but Teagan took advantage of it and practised what she would say to James when she saw him. The idea that was currently winning was just simply saying hi to him.
She'd said it to him countless times before her and James became too complicated.
And it was eating at her that all she had to do was be confident and confess to him. But James had pulled down all her walls and she was left as a confused, shy, teenager who had no idea how to express genuine feelings and emotions.

Before long, Teagan's self reflection had come to and end as she turned into Erin's street, her friends house in view and her cluster of friends also walking down the street.

"Oi! Dicko's" she shouted, her hands cupped over her mouth acting like a megaphone.

James, Michelle and Clare all whipped round at the familiar voice, a noticeable smile was quickly placed on James's face when he saw the girl of his dreams approaching, Teagan Yelled for them to wait for her.

They stayed in their spot outside the Quinn's front gate and she quickly jogged towards them. Her hand reached down to keep her dungaree dress from riding up her legs, but James was too enthralled with looking at her body too even notice.
Sure, Teagan had worn dungarees before but never a dress, James wasn't used to seeing her in a dress, never mind one so short that his mind didn't have to wonder too much about her figure.

It wasn't THAT short, she'd still be aloud to where it in church if she decided to go for once, but James was a teenage boy that was desperate to see any where on her body.
He'd seen her in her school skirt but he'd grown so used to it that he had memorised it.
But this was something different.

"Are the Quinn's home?" She questioned, panting and leaning her hands on her knees for support, running was proving not to be her strong point lately

"Should be" Michelle replied and with a flick of her hair, she walked up to the door and rang the bell.

James snapped out of his day dream and jogged after the group, Teagan purposefully stayed back a bit to walk alongside James.

"Hey, James?" She asked, trying not to get the attention of Michelle and Clare.
James instantly looked down at their and nodded his, signalling for her to carry on

"Um, once were done here, do, you wanna, maybe go somewhere to...talk...about stuff?" She looked straight ahead and didn't dare look at him incase she lost all her confidence that she'd spent the whole journey conjuring up.

James copied her and looked straight ahead, but instead of a nervous look he had a wide, proud smile on his face.
"I'd really  love that, Teagan" he nodded, he got particularly excited when he saw her slightly pump her fist in victory and whispered a elated "Yes!" Under her breath.

The Quinn's front door opened and Gerry Quinn stood there, brew in hand and a shocked look on his face, Michelle hadn't even pressed the doorbell so he must've already be on the way out of the door.

"What are you four doing here?" He asked.

"We were here to see the wee Russian,  but we decided to watch James and Teagan be ballbags and chat each other up" Michelle mused, a defined smirk on her face.