adolf hilter x kim jong un

adolf was shocked at the sight in front of him. kim jong un was tied to the bed with rope, naked. "daddy," kim jong un said, "fuck me hard. i-i want to be nuked by your massive bomb...." hitler was hard at the sight of jong un's jiggly ass, and said seductively, "tonight, you'll be daddy's jewish slave, alright?" he pulled off his pants, revealing his big tattoo on the side of his waist which was in the shape of a big swastika. "you've been a very bad boy lately. there will be no lube, as this is your punishment." kim gulped as adolf approached his puckering asshole, ready to beg for it. as adolf entered, kim let out a powerful, korean moan. adolf thrusted faster and faster, causing kim to moan out a loud "daddy!". he was attaining mach 3 and as the pace quickened, he exclaimed "you're daddy's jewish slut!" and continued to thrust faster. he had reached mach 5, his peak speed, but was aiming for higher results. mach 6. kim's asshole had now been thoroughly ripped apart, and even if it was bleeding profusely, hitler did not care, as the punishment had to be worthwhile. adolf was close to mach 6 by now, and kim was moaning furiously, exclaiming words of pleasure and ecstasy one after another, but adolf needed to finish. he picked up the pace and attained...mach 6. he moaned a bit before finally finishing, giving kim the nuclear explosion he wanted. he slowly released his dick, where cum flowed from kim's asshole to the bed, before hilter whispered, "that's a good boy."