Chapter 2

Man do I hate One Direction....

Not only are they stupid and have no sense of sanity but they used their stupidity and ties me up to a chair all while covering my mouth with a cloth. 

I scream into the cloth while Harry stands in front of me giving me an apologetic look. 

"I'm sorry Emma but we have to do this." Harry says. All the other boys were sitting on their couch and Niall was enjoying some pizza with EVERYTHING on it. And he also refused to share not only when the others guys asked but also me. 

I shout something that sounded incoherent into the cloth. 

"What?" Louis asks. 

"We can't understand what your saying, love." Liam says. 

"Well of course not!" Zayn exclaims. "You guys bloody tied her up! Were definitely going to jail now!" 

"Were not gonna go to jail." Harry reassures. 

"Harry's right." Niall says. "I have a shovel in my closet-" 

"You have a shovel?!" Liam asks. "Why?" 

"When I have a hearty appetite spoons aren't always good enough..." Niall explains. 

Liam shivers. "Ugh... spoons..." 

"Anyway," Niall continues. "I know a place where we can bury her body too." 

"Are you crazy?!" Harry exclaims. "Were not gonna KILL her!" 

"I didn't want to KILL her Harry, i'm not heartless!" Niall says outraged. "We can bury her alive and that way we won't go to hell." 

The other boys nod in agreement to Niall's logic and I feel like i'm in a nut house. 

All the boys start to plan their live burial and thats when, as quietly as I can, I stand up and while crouching down awkwardly from the chair stuck to my bum I try to sneak my way to the door. 

I was just an inch away to freedom when...

"SHES TRYING TO ESCAPE!" I hear Niall shout out. All the boys run over to me and my eyes widen as they tackle me to the ground all at once. 

"Ow..." They moan. All of us were sprawled on the floor and I was feeling a large amount of pain myself. 

The good news is that the impact from the well built boys and the hard floor made the chair break; and not sparing one second I shoot up standing while all the boys lay on the floor with pained expressions. I run out the door and I sprint to the elevator. I press the down button a million times waiting for the elevator to get there. 

Across the hall the boys were starting to run toward me. I push the down button more times cursing this floor having to be the last one. 

The elevator opens and I jump in frantically pressing the lobby button. The door finally closes as soon as Zayn almost reaches me. 

"To the stairs!" I hear Harry shout out just as the elevator door closes. 

I'm suddenly in a hurry for the elevator to get to the ground floor. I start jumping up and down as if it would help it go faster. 

I just wish that I get there before the boys do; because right now, my but hurts and my arms are red from the ropes they tied me up with. The elevator finally gets to the ground floor and as it opens i'm greeted with the five boys standing there with their arms crossed. 

"I don't think were gonna be able to bury her alive." Niall says. "She'll find a way to escape." 

"I probably would." I say stepping out of the elevator and letting Niall and Louis take my by the arms.  "Now what." 

"Lets make a deal Emma." Harry says. "We'll leave you alone if you promise not to tell ANYONE about today, not even your friends; and ESPECIALLY not the police." 

I contemplate it for a second. I could probably agree but then call the cops when i'm alone; but since One Direction is famous and I rather NOT draw that much attention to myself by getting them arrested. Not to mention the negative popularity i'll get from their crazy fan girls.

"Okay." I say choosing to decide later on. 

Niall and Louis let go of my arms. 

"I'll take her home!" Niall volunteers. 

"No!" We all exclaim. 

"I'll take her home." Harry says. I give him a relieved look. 

The next thing I know I see Niall.. crying? "I'm gonna miss you Emma!" He exclaims wrapping me in a bear hug. 

"I'm gonna miss her too!" Liam sobs getting in the hug as well. They all get in they hug but Zayn does so last making sure to add a 'This is gay' before wrapping his arms in the group. 

"Okay, thats enough hugging!" I shout out after 5 minutes of no prevail. 

They pull away sadly. "I get to drive her home so WHAT!" Harry gloats.

"Shut up..." Niall mumbles with a sniffle.

Zayn is right... this is kind of gay.

Harry and I walk outside and he leads me to a yellow sports car. I get in the passenger seat and he starts the car, driving me home according to my directions.