the escape

venus's pov

i heard the door to the room i was sleeping in open up, i assumed it was james so i stayed laying in the bed.

"what the hell." someone said from behind me, but it wasn't james's voice. it sounded like an older man, not like 95 or anything though, maybe in his late 30s or mid 40s. i jumped up from the spot i was laying in and whipped my head around to where the unknown persons voice was coming from. the man standing in front of me.

i would say he's about above average height, he has dark brown hair that's parted down the middle, it really doesn't suit him to be honest... he also has a moustache that's a slightly darker colour then his hair. he's wearing a white button up long sleeved shirt and a black vest over top of it, he looks absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

he looks like some type of professor or something, one of the ones who likes Shakespeare and is really fucking boring. he looks kind of familiar, i tack my brain for the place i've seen his face before, then it comes to my mind. i've seen his face all over his house, it looked like he's written a bunch of books, and he had pictures of himself all over the walls. jesus chris, he must be really full of himself. 

the man and i stare at each other for a few moments before one of us speaks up.

"how'd you get in here?" the man asks in an overly sweet tone. i can't tell if he's actually being genuine or is just really fucking creepy, like the guy who gave james and i a lift. i shudder at the idea of him.

"i- i had no where else to go?" i say quietly, almost not loud enough for him to hear me.

"it's ok." he says with a sigh. "it's ok, you just... gave me a shock that's all." he looks up from the ground and looks at me.

"are you in trouble or something? needed somewhere to go?" he asked with a concerned look on his face, this time i can actually tell what his intentions are, and it doesn't seem like he's actually being genuine about it. "are you on your own?" he asks.

"yes." i lie to him, i don't really know why i did that, it just kind of came out. 

"okay," he says, looking as if he's taking a mental note of what i had just said. he was starting to come closer to me. i can see the faintness of an almost sinister smile pulling at his features.

"you made quite the mess downstairs didn't you?" he asks with a smirk. i forgot about the mess that james and i made while exploring the whole bottom half of his house, james had dropped a huge bottle of wine in the process of searching through the cabinets of the mans house, and he hadn't bothered to clean it up.

i don't reply to the man, i don't even know what i'm supposed to say to that. "you've been eating all my porridge as well goldilocks?" he says, laughing at his own joke. it wasn't even that good.

"what?" i say, the man is really close to my face right now and i'm really not liking it at all.

he pins down my hands and puts his knees over top of my legs so i'm pretty much immobile at this point. "shush, shush, shush, just stay still." he says, his sinister grin now fully taking hold of his facial features.

"oh my fuck," i say. i know what's happening right now. and i really don't want it to. "please, please don't.." i whimper.