Captured by a Demons Heart 5

~~~~Chapter 5~~~~~

I awoke to the warm sun caressing my face and of course to Hezley squishing me with his fatness.I quickly smacked him on the side of his head and he rolled off of me onto the carpet with a grunt.

"Ow!Dangit woman!"He complained glaring at me with his green eyes"Have some compassion!"I held back a smile.

"Oh please Hez grow a pair"I rolled my eyes.He glared more icily and went to tackle me,but I arubtly jumped off the couch toward the tiny kitchen.

"Get your butt over here Raley!"I laughed freely,being myself for once.I can only be 100% relaxed with Hez.

"Move your fat butt and get me!"I yelled and then gasped as he appeared in front of me.I quickly slid under his legs by the slippery kitchen floor.Being a Demon hunter has its benefits.I was running by the red apartment door,when somebody knocked.I frowned and stopped,Hezley bumped into me almost throwing me to the floor.We gave eachother quizzical looks and I went to open the door.I completely regeret even touching the doorknob,because on the other side was none other than Mr.Stalker, Sazul. Damn.

He smiled at me widely,his eyes twinkling."Hey darling,so I was thinki--"I slammed the door shut,cutting him off.How the hell does he know where I live? Well he has been stalking since I was a kid, what a freakin' creep.

How did he get in though?

"Who was that?"Hez asked confounded, peeking over my head.

I shrugged nonchantly"No one important..."

"Hey!I can hear you!"A muffled voice said through the door annoyed.

"Go away,you'll contaminate our apartment!" I shouted in response.

"Whoa is this the Kapluma dude?"Hez asked with realization and surprise.

'Unfortunately..."I sighed sadly.

"Dude I so wanna meet him!"Hez exclaimed excitedly.My blue eyes widened in fear and I threw myself against the wooden door.

"No!"I argued.

"Jeez why do I end up with such a harsh mate..."Sazul said through the door.

"Shut up and this is all your fault!You picked me!"I retorted.

"Yeah and I dont regeret it in the least...however I'm hoping we can be more intimate...?"Sazul responded casually.I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'll open the door!"Hez yelled smirking at me.I narrowed my eyes and stayed locked in my position.He shoved me out of the way,but I jumped on his back disabling his ability to open the door.We thrashe daround like 5 year olds,until Sazul breezily walked in. Unfortunately Hez was able to unlcok the door.

"You know darling you should really lock your doors,dont know what creep can suddenly walk in."He stated disapprovingly.

"Like you!"I shot back still on Hezley's back.Sazul looked at our closeness and frowned.He walked over and distangled me from Hezley,placing me beside him.Hezley watched with an emotionless expression.I scowled and stomped away from Sazul.

"So like how I was saying I've come up with a compromise."Sazul said proudly.

"And whats that?"I snorted.

He watched me closely"Well you promise to be my mate for eternity and in return I'll assist you in killing Akiin and his minions."He said seriously calculating my reaction.I frowned.I dont want to be with Sazul for eternity,I despise demons!But thinking with rationality Hezley and I cant kill Akiin by ourselves...All the other Demon hunters responded with derision and a Kapluma is extremely strong...

"No."Hezley said with finality.I turned to him in shock, usually he'd agree with assisatnce in a battle.

"I believe Ralena can speak for herself."Sazul said irritated.I nodded with agreement,i hate when others try to decide things for me.Also I have come to a completely diferent solution.

"Okay I will,BUT not for eternity.I'll do ten years tops."I said trying to compromise.I cant make it an eternity with a Demon,I dont even know if I can make ten years.Sazul's mouth formed a tight line,thinking over my entreaty.Then his eyes bore into mine as he smile confidently.

"Fine,but I know that by then you'll love me."Sazul said surely.I snorted.I highly doubt that,but kept my words to myself.Hezley scowled and gave me a meaningful look,telling me we'll talk later.

"Alright Darling!Lets go on our first date!"Sazul exclaimed beaming.

OH HELL NO. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Watcha think?Good?Horrid?Eh comment and tell me plz.

Vote-Fan :)

-Redzebra