Chapter 2: Kinda Rivals!

(Wazzup I got out of school when I started this)

"Woah, Pokémon!" Y/N said.
(When you said this Scorbunny did a dab in the corner while getting slapped by Grookey.) Sobble was the first that one that caught your attention, it was in a lake chilling, you were kinda had envy. Scorbunny and Grookey were in the midst of an epic battle until Leon broke them up. Hop said politely to me " Y/N, you take the first pick, I mean only i-if you want."

"Thank you Hop" Y/N said with a cute giggle. As you were picking a Pokémon, BAM! A Pidove dropped a cheriberry on your head, seems like nothing but gravity said otherwise. You woke up in a daze and wondered why dis my life. "Oi, mate you good?" Hop said concerned about your luck.

"Hehe I'm fine plum head" you smiled back at him.

"Anyways Lee said the Pokémon chooses the trainer, and Scorbunny chose you. Sooooooooo yeeeeeeeaaah." Hop said. Y/N reaction (Take the L to plum)
"Chocolate bar, be mature for Arceus's sake. Also I got chosen by Grookey and Lee took off with Sobble." Hop told you.

TIMESKIP TO ABOUT A WEEK LATER BOIS

"Go Cinder, use flame charge on grubble!!!" Y/N instructed Scorbunny. (Grubble fainted) "Dang a 1-hit K.O.!" You said disappointed. "Welp time to he- OW" while you were talking, a Pokémon tackled you in the legs which resulted you falling on a... Wooloo? "HEY MA'AM ARE YOU OKA- WAIT Y/N IM SORRY!" Hop said frantically.

"Oww, its fine plum, I'm good." you reassured him.

"Phew... Also I know this is horrible timing, but wanna have a battle?" Hop said grinning.

"Umm okay Hop, but let's go to a PokèCenter and rest up, because it's almost night." you said and quickly pointed up to the sky.

"Fine." He said with an Anime poker face. (=∆=)

"FiRsT oNe ThErE has To MaKe ThE oThEr OnE pay FoR the InN!" You said while sprinting off.

"OI, Y/N THAT'S CHEATING!" Hop said whining/shouting. You both hit the gas pedal and in the end, you won ;p.

After an hour to so when you and Hop were both in your PJs and in the room.

"I'm bored" you whined to Hop.

"Go to bed then '-' " Hop replied on the other bed. (You know, just gotta state that there is TWO BEDS.

"Fine, I will then. Hmph." you said in some emotion I forgot what it's called.

8 hrs later

(Yawn) "wat where is da plum •^•" you said looking around half-awake. As you got dressed, CRASH. The window broke and you where literally putting on your shirt. "Sorry!!" You heard a woman shout. "My Altaria apoloizes too!" She said shouting again. Anyways, you continued to change when you thought to yourself why do I have suck bad luck? You ran out the door to be greeted by the cool mourning mist with pidoves flying around peacefully. Y/N thought to themselves mornings like this you have to enjoy! "Hey Hop, where are you buddy, chum, pal, plum?" Y/N said.

"I'm over here chocolate bar!!!" Hop said while carrying a questionally big rock with his Grookey.

"Hop, wtf. When they say between a rock and a hard place, THEY DON'T MEAN IT!" You said.

-3- "Be quiet, I'm gonna use this rock to train." Hop said calmly.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP!

"Do da da do d- OOF" As you were strolling you bumped into a old lady and fell on her. "OH GOSH, IM SORRY MA'AM!"

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! Also... IM A BOY AND MY NAME IS BEDE!!" Bede said angrily, this caught some attention for sure.

"Wait... WHAT! LOL UR A GRANDMA'AM WITH WOOLOO HAIR. PFFT" You said laughing. This caused Wooloo beet to get pretty angry. Anyways you rolled outta the scene and left to the Galar Mine no.2. As you skipped to the mine you saw a wimspod. You got a Pokéball out and...

Cliffhanger!