7-The Trio Assembled!

Since Zenitsu and Inosuke also came to the UA High School, Principal Nezu gave permission for both of them to join 1-A class as 'transfer students' from the same school as Tanjiro.

The three of them agreed to give their cooperation to share some informations about the monsters known as 'Demons' whom outraged around Japan and also at the school a few days ago. Tsukauchi, the police chief along with his two comrades came to the school and greet them. They carried out the interrogation in the teacher's meeting room.

"Police from the future are much more behave and kind than those polices who freaked out when they saw our katana around during our last mission at the train station, " Zenitsu mocked silently. Tanjiro put his index finger on his lips telling Zenitsu to be quiet.

The flashbacks of the tragedies that happened during their mission on the train making Tanjiro feeling somber.

"Rengoku-san..., " Tanjiro murmured. He then lifted up his face, trying to cheer up his grieving heart by focussing on what is happening right in front of him now.

Then, the police began by asking several questions to the three of them.

Tanjiro explained everything clear and smoothly. He also told to the police about the possibilities that these demons might be brought by the League of Villain, as one of the theories that he and Midoriya discussed during their lunch break yesterday. Tsukauchi jotted every of Tanjiro's words attentively.

Zenitsu just pointing out the basic about the ways to defeat and prevent the demons. He also told about Wisteria flowers that they are the most powerful repellent of demons. The police quickly took the highlight on the flowers that Zenitsu had mentioned. When Zenitsu described his journey up until here with Inosuke, he suddenly cried that the police had to stop interrogate him. Tanjiro quickly comforted Zenitsu.

All of a sudden, Inosuke did not want to gave any clarifications towards the police's questions. He just bragging that he felt bored and hungry. When Tsukauchi asked him to answer his questions politely, Inosuke went mad.

"How dare you raise your voice to me! Did you not know that I am the King of Mountains? Bow down your head as a sign of respect! " Inosuke stood up on the table proudly, making the police chief slapped his forehead. "This kid.., " Tsukauchi sweatdropped.

Since Tanjiro's explaination covers everything needed by the police to aid their investigations, Tsukauchi decided to call it a day. He thanked three of them and leave some messages for them.

Their true identity as Demon Slayers from the past were only known by the polices, Midoriya, Aizawa Sensei and Principal Nezu itself. The police gave the whole responsibility on UA High School to protect the four of them imcluding Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko from being exposed to the dangers since all of them were also considered as childrens.

They were also refrained to engage any combat with the demons for the time being. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke jolted up from their seat when they heard those orders.

"Wh.. What? We can't join the battle? But, that is our mission! We are much more experienced in fighting against the demons!" Tanjiro protested.

"Yeah! You can't simply isolate us from this matter! We also have adequate power to help the police force! This is nonsense! " Zenitsu rioted.

"WHAT THE HELL BRUH YOU WANNA PUT US ASIDE? THEN FIGHT US FIRST! THE ONE WHO LOSE CAN'T GO AND DEFEAT THE DEMONS! " Inosuke went outcried.

"I understand. But in this situation, you guys are still children. Kamado-san and Hashibira-san are still 15. Except you, Agatsuma-san who is 16, a year older than the other two of your friends,"