End

"Lia?! Oh my gosh, you've finally came! I'm so glad that you're here!"

"You're overreacting, Nayeon unnie..."

"Aisht, just come here and gimme a hug! I missed you and you're rudeness, you small bean!"

I just smiled as Nayeon unnie engulfed me in a big hug. Damn, I actually missed this childish bunny unnie. Its been so long since I saw her. Now, I'm suddenly missing my other unnies.

"Okay okay, stop the drama you two... Let's get inside now!"

"You're just excited to party Yeji, but we'll go in now. Don't get too drunk, I'll just be on the bar counter... Nayeon unnie, we'll get in first... I'm sure you're still waiting for your girlfriend, right?"

"Yep. Now off you go, you two. Be careful, and tell the bartender the drinks are on me for you. Here, give him this card."

"This'll be useless for me, but thanks tho. See ya around!"

Yeji and I walked inside and the booming music welcomed my ears unpleasantly, add the sweaty bodies grinding on each other and the smell of weeds and alcohol. This is why I hate bars, they're not very welcoming for me. Unluckily, my best friend is a party girl.

"Lia! I'll meet you there later! I have to party now! Bye!"

"Okay! Be careful Yeji!"

Funny how the both of us were shouting at each other, yet our voices almost sounded like a whisper with the loud music blaring. Yeji and I parted ways and I made my way to the bar counter, and sat down on one of the stools. The bartender was a cute girl yet she looked tall, wow my gay self is showing. Geez calm down Choi Jisu.

"What drink would you like, pretty lady?"

"Oh, uhmmm..."

Shit, should I drink? What if I get drunk? Uggh, never mind. Drinking a little wouldn't hurt, right? This cute bartender might think that I'm weak if I turn down the offer...

"I don't actually have a high tolerance in alcohol..."

"Oh, that's fine! I'll give you a light drink then!"

"Thanks... By the way, Nayeon unnie told me to give you this..."

"Ah, you're a friend! Okay then. Just wait for a while. By the way, my name's Shin Yuna."

"I'm Choi Julia, Lia for short."

"Ooh, pretty name for a pretty lady... Here's your drink, a light liquor like I said. So, how old are you? You look young..."

"I'm 22 years old, Yuna-ssi. You?"

"What? 22? Seriously? Omo, you're my unnie then. I'm 19 years old, Lia unnie!"

Hold up, what? Woah, she's tall for her age. Man, I can't relate to that. But, isn't she still young to work in this kind of place?

"Really? Wow, you're a tall kid. But, why are you working here? This place ain't good for teens like you."

"Oh that, well I'm close to Nayeon unnie too. I told her I needed a part-time job that won't affect my day classes, so she took me in here. I'm safe here since she owns this place, so its fine."

"Oh..."

I took a small sip on my drink as Yuna gave me a small smile before she prepared another drink for another customer. She really was cute, but not my type. So I continued to sip on the light drink I had, roaming my eyes around the messy place as I tried to ignore my pounding ears due to the loud music. Just then, I saw a beautiful lady sat on the stool beside mine. Oh god, now this one is definitely gorgeous. Pink hair that made her stood out among the crowds, beautiful eyes that shone through the dim light, sharp features that made her look like a living fantasy character walking on earth and add her style of clothing that was enough to make her look like a surreal creature. Manly aura/Girl next door vibe? Definitely yes, and it was so alluring. Gods, she was a walking  perfection. Then she suddenly spoke, and I fell even harder than before!Deep and low voice that completed her badass image, bloody hell! Who is this godly being? Omo, the alcohol is kicking in... Am I already drunk? Man, that was just a light drink!