Final

NCT Dream members are now headed to Bangkok for their 2 day NCT DreamShow concert.

Seating arrangements on the plane:

Jeno x Jaemin

Renjun X Haechan

Jisung x Chenle

Jisung and Chenle are usually the loudest with their bickering and funny games.

Renjun and Haechans slept all throughout the flight.

While Jeno and Jaemin are silently seated together. Their manager asked them to make a selca to be posted on the NCT Dream SNS account.

"1,2,3!" -Jaemin took the picture and uploaded it on their account. (As he was the one tasked to manage it for the day)

After giving the phone for SNS to their manager, he took out his own personal phone. A pink blush on his cheeks appeared.

"He is online!" - Jaemin silently exclaimed, he enthusiastically chats with the person through messages. Giggling and all giddy.

"Who is it?"- Jeno curiously asked, and with the small gap within Jaemin and him he peeked on who was chatting with Jaemin.

Jaemin allowed him to look who he was chatting with. It was Jung Jaehyun, their hyung from NCT127. They have a schedule in America but he is still awake and was having a chat with Jaemin.

*Handsome Hyung* is how Jaemin saved Jaehyun's name. Jealousy engulfed jeno and he was expressive enough to say it.

"Why is he saved as HANDSOME hyung?"- his gazed with Jaemin are piercing.

Jaemin looked up and met with Jeno's gaze, with the same intensity.

"And why should I not? He IS! And he is my Hyung too?" -he answered nonchalantly.

"I am your Hyung, and I am handsome too!" - Jeno answered back.

"WHAT????", "Hyung because of 4 months?" Jaemin laughed. "HANDSOME!! ahahahahahah!" he just laughed again at it. He will never admit that the man staring at him with great jealousy is the most handsome guy he have ever LOVED. Jaemin's train of thought went on.

Yes! He loves Jeno, to the extent that he wants to stop being bestfriends with him. He had loved Jeno wayback from the time he had to stopped from their activities due to back injury. He realized how much Jeno means to him and his life, it became an inspiration to him. He persevered and persisted on making it again back to NCT DREAM. And he promised to himself that when he comes back to the team, he will shower Jeno with love and let him feel how much he longs for Jeno. But, Jeno keeps on not answering his "I LOVE YOU's", making a joke out of it and answers him with "no NO NO, that's not it". He knew that Jeno loves him too. Why? It's too damn obvious on how Jeno takes care of him more than how he does with other Dreamies. And Jaemin have had enough. He needs to force that "I LOVE YOU" words from Jeno by hook or by crook!

"Jaemin- ah, changed Jaehyun's name on your phone!" -Jeno was persistently pouting beside him, which woke Jaemin from his thoughts.

"Why?" - Jaemin asked seriously, looking straight into Jeno's eyes.

"Why? You know very much that I will get jealous from it! You giving more attention to other Hyung's or other members more than what you do to me makes me mad! You know why!!!"- Jeno lovingly replied. He knows that Jaemin knew how much he loves him. Without uttering the words.

"If you won't tell me the exact reason why, I will not change Hyung's name on my phone!"- Jaemin knew that it will be hard to fish out the words from Jeno's mouth. But he is determined to finish the "NO-NEED-TO-PUT-THE-LABEL-RELATIONSHIP" that they have.