A Duke and A Princess (Remus X Rouge)

This is just a ship I personally like and if you don't like it then you can skip over to the next part. Love, Cutie Fruity💕🥝

Roman's POV:

I ran up to Remus and started yelling at him for pushing Rouge down the stairs earlier while Patton was helping up a scratched up, bleeding Rouge. Her crimson blood covering her tangerine and watermelon pink fur, her beautiful dress ripped up and covered in that crimson blood, her face wet from her tears. As Patton was helping up the damsel I call Rouge up the stairs, I punched Remus in the gut. Remus fell over and looked up at me, "The hell is wrong with you?!" Remus immediately snapped at me. At this point I was too angry to think about who heard me....... "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU?!? YOU COULD'VE KILLED ROUGE!" I yelled at Remus, too angry that he hurt Rouge. I saw Remus look at me with wide, almost terrified eyes. He immediately got up and ran to where Patton took Rouge to fix her up. I looked at Remus confused.... What was with THAT reaction?.....

Remus's POV:

When Roman mentioned I could've KILLED Rouge, my eyes went wide. I started to panic, I didn't want to KILL her. I got up and ran to where Patton took Rouge to fix her up. It was the kitchen.....When I walked into the kitchen I saw Patton cleaning up Rouge. I cleared my throat and looked at Patton, then Rouge. Patton looked at me then Rouge, his eyes went wide with realization he then got up and left the kitchen. I sat in a chair next to Rouge and looked at her mint green eyes. "So pretty....."; I must have said that out loud because Rouge started giggling. My face heated up with embarrassment, At least I HOPE that's what it was. Rouge looked at me and smiled sweetly, I sighed and looked at her. Alrighty, let's try this apology thing..... "Rouge, Look.....I'm sorry that I pushed you off those stairs, I thought it could be a joke we could laugh about.....but it really wasn't. Now that I'm saying it out loud I'm realizing that was a dumb move to make on someone I had a crush on for 3 yea-" I slapped my hand over my mouth, realizing what I just said. My eyes went wide, my heart began to beat rapidly, my face heated up and I began to zone out. To my surprise Rouge grabbed my shoulders with her small hands and began to shake me, "REMUS! REMUS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" She yelped in that Lottie like voice from princess and the frog. I blushed as I saw the distress in her. Rouge slapped me and I snapped out of my trance immediately. "OH MY! R-REMUS, I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!" Rouge began to ramble about how sorry she is, before thinking I lightly kissed her glossy red lips. At first she hesitated but eventually placed her two small hands on my face, cupping it. She kissed me back with a smile decorating her round face. We both stopped for air when we heard a dramatic gasp behind us. "Oh my heavens! How adorable!!!" A cheerful voice said followed by a loud THUMP! I turned around to see Roman on the floor, "Roman!" Rouge yelped as she got up from the chair to help up Roman. Patton just giggled the entire time. As I was processing what was happening I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turned around and saw Bonn..... Oh no.... I thought as he placed a paw on my shoulder. "If you break her heart, I'll break your neck..." he said this to me with a cold, dead look. I quickly nodded because I didn't want to piss off this shadow...

Hngggggg- This is the first chapter of my new book! I really hope you all like it and if you don't like Cannon X Oc then don't read this book please. There are plenty of other SanderSide fluff books to read my guy. Okay, byyyyeeeee!!

Word count (689)