"Get down" Stefan said to Jeremy and Bonnie.

"Missed me" I yelled at him and grabbed the wooden stick and threw it back at him.
He tried throwing another one at me but he missed.

"Missed me again" I yelled.

He came back with propane and a newspaper that was on fire.
"Put it out" Stefan said.

"Come outside and make me" he said.

Stefan then walked outside.

"Elena's not here. Alaric has her and Amelia. He's going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him" Stefan says.
He then threw the newspaper to the ground putting it out.

"Now I know you're not asking me to walk into a certain death" Klaus said.

Stefan chuckles "I really wish we could. But unfortunately if Alaric kills you, there's a one in four chance that we die, too" Stefan says.

I walked outside "I'll take those odds" I said.

"And a hundred percent chance that Tyler dies" Stefan continued.
"I'm good with that, too" I said.
"Why don't we just figure out a way to put Alaric down, hmm?" Stefan says.

We were still outside trying to think of a plan.

"Ok, how about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety" Klaus suggested.

"Oh, that's a great idea. What's to stop me from being killed instantly?" I asked.

"Nothing" Klaus smirks.

"My sister's in there. Don't you have a thing for her, or did she just reject you too many times?" I asked him and he had a serious face on.

"This isn't really, uh, helping too much" Stefan said.

Bonnie came out "I might have an idea. My mom used a desiccation spell on Mikael that immobilized him for over 15 years. If I can get it, I might be able to use it on Alaric" Bonnie explained.

"If and might. Your words inspire such confidence" Klaus said.

"I'll get it. But even with the spell, we'll need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down. Including yours" she looked at Klaus.

"Just so we're clear, the sun sets in about eight hours. We don't succeed before then, Elena will be dead, I'll be gone, and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves" Klaus smiles.

Shortly after....

"Well, this is promising" I said siting on the couch.

She sighs "Relax. Abby will be here" she walks back and forth.
"I'm sorry, I forgot about her stellar track record in the dependability department" I said.

"James said she was coming, ok?" She says.

"Just...give her time"

With that the doorbell rang.
"Don't get your hopes up. Might be a girl scout" I smirked.

She opened the door and it was Abby.

*Stefan POV*

Klaus and I drove to the school. We got out of the car and stood in front of it leaning against it.

"Abby just showed up" I said.

"Good. Perhaps this plan won't be an epic failure after all" he says.

"You know, If this does go off and we drop the history teacher in the Atlantic, I'm still leaving with Elena" he said.

"I'll go with you" I said looking the other way.