Teacher x Student

Londons pov

Ms.Dunning can you tell me the answer to number 12 said ms.centina.

This bitch knew damn well i wasn't paying attention so i gave her a smart remark.

Dis dick ( chuckles) the class
Was filled with laughter she told me to get out i decided to skip until 5th block.

The intercom goes off* london dunning please report to ms.taylor office immediately.

I rolled my eyes leaving the bathroom going into her office.

Ms.taylor- ms.dunning you've been getting out of control lately your either getting retrack or a 5 day suspension you choose.

London- I'll take retrack ms centina be trying me though.

Ms.taylor- i know honey believe me shes the strictest teacher ever but you can not fail her class.

I said yes ma'am and left to go into the retrack room running into ms.centina.

There you are she said with her same devilish smirk.

What did i do now i rolled my eyes.

She grabbed me pushing me into a dark classroom.

I know you miss me london she kissed my neck rubbing up and down my thighs.

Jasmine we can't do this anymore you could get fir-
Mmph jasmine crashes her lips into london.

Are you trying to get us caught just let me make you feel good mamas.

She pulled down my skirt sticking a finger into my wet
Slit kissing on my neck.

S-stop this is wrong i choked out.

Lord knows i didn't want her to stop i missed her touch.

Jasmine and i use to mess around my Junior year and my mother found out and threatened to have her locked up.

Did you miss me mamas ? She said in a low sexy voice making my juices flow.

N- y-yes fuck I'm finna cum can i come please. I cried out

She removed her finger and whispered in my ear, not yet i want you to cum on my strap.

Okay daddy I responded and put an arch in my back than she entered her strap in my flower.

Oou f-fuck please go slow it's too much i moaned out.

Shh jasmine replied covering my mouth giving me slow strokes.

You're doing so good baby you look so good throwing it back on my strap.

My eyes rolled back and i throw it back even faster and she gripped unto my hair drilling me out.

Yess right there it feels so good daddy i missed you so much i cried out.

I missed you too baby than she grabbed my face giving me a sloppy kiss.

Then dragging her tongue against my lips and giving me a small peck afterwards.

I'm finna cum daddy can i cum please.

She nodded her head yes and i climaxed hard asf than i sat still for a minute to catch my breath.

Tomorrow again after school.

Yes I replied out of breath letting out a small chuckle.

Hey babies I'm back how did i do I haven't written a book like this in so longggg.

It's been forever for now out i will give y'all new chapters two days out of the week.