"Yeah, you can help." Louis drinks his wine as he confirms his purchase. "You can read me the directions while I put it together."

I smack my best friend's leg as he snickers over his wine glass. Rolling my eyes, I drink a little more before I set my glass down on Louis' desk. "You're a dickhead."

"That's my name." Louis laughs, downing the rest of his drink, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by that feat.

"I'm so bored." I say, laying down and grabbing one of his seventeen thousand pillows.

"We could complain about advanced fucking placement fucking environmental fucking science some more?" Louis suggests, hiccuping.

"Nah." I shake my head.

"I could tell you about Nick and I's date last weekend. You didn't seem too interested in that then, but I'm sure you-"

"Nah."

"Fine." Louis puts his glass on the ground and stretches out his legs, careful not to kick my in the face. "We could talk about your obvious affection for Harry Styles."

"Nah."

"Ha!" Louis points at me. "You didn't deny it."

"What are you, twelve?"

"What are you, in love?" He mocks me, and I cover my face with my hands.

"Shut up."

"That's so cute, though. I should tel-"

"I swear to Jesus Christ that if you open your big fat mouth to Nicholas Grimshaw, I will request a room transfer."

Louis looks slightly offended as he raises his hands in defense. "God."

"He already makes fun of me, because he thinks I like Calum." I say, and Louis glares at a spot on the wall.

"Calum is a terrible human being."

I roll my eyes. "He doesn't compliment you on your outfit once, and all of a sudden he's the antichrist."

"I hold grudges, okay?"

"Okay." I sigh, sitting up to drink more of my wine, still having a little less than half a glass left.

"But you like Harry though, right?"

"Is it obvious?"

"No, I just know you."

"Gee." I take a sip. "How comforting."

"My sources tell me that Harry is as much in the closet as you are." Louis says.

No way, really? I didn't notice.

"No shit."

"Right? Like it's so- wait. Who told you? Did he?" Louis' eyes widen to perfect his 'This is gossip, and I want it' face."

"Can you keep a secret?"

Louis nods vigorously, grinning. "On my soon-to-be valedictorian honor."

"I'm actually going to be the VD, so."

He snorts, fixing his glasses. "Salutatorian...at most."

"Maybe I won't tell you this secret."

"No, no, no! Tell me." Louis sounds like a third grade girl about to hear her best friend's first 'boyfriend' story.

"You know how I'm on Writerscape?"

"Yeah, for celebrity porn." Louis snorts out a laugh, and I grab the rest of my wine to down before continuing. I'm going to need a little boost before I spill this particular secret, yeah, but Louis had to find out eventually. He is my best friend, after all.