The Flirt

This was a request by @TheUnevenKB the story plot is Ladybug saves Adrien from an attack which chat noir doesn't show up but after the fight LadyBug gets really flustered being around Adrien, because Adrien starts flirting with her, neither of them find out the others identity though and the rest is history. I hope you enjoy!

Today's villain is tough but chat noir hasn't shown up so I try to fight the fallen on my own. "LADYBUG I AM ALIENATOR AND I WILL DESTROY YOU AND TAKE YOUR MIRACULOUS!" The villain  alienator yelled at me "no way you're  taking my miraculous, LUCKY CHARM!" I shout but my lucky charm is a miraculous box. I jump over buildings back to my house I open the miraculous box since i'm the new  guardian now since master fu has moved away with his love. "who would be best for the job? , oh right! this one as I pick up the fox miraculous" I take the miraculous and find alya. I capture her "alya cesaire you will use this miraculous for the greater good, when the battle is over you will return the miraculous  to me, can I trust you?" I ask her "yes ladybug" she says as she takes the miraculous and greets trixx "trixx let's pounce!" she shouts as she transforms into Rena rouge.

During the fight I see Adrien in trouble 'Rena rouge can you take care of this" yes ladybug "Adrien!" I shout as I grab him and take him to somewhere safe I put him behind a wall we fight the villain and win 'MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" I shout as I throw my lucky charm in the air when the magic ladybugs restore all of the damage. Rena and I go into a small alleyway "thank you ladybug it was a pleasure assisting you" alya said as she's giving me the miraculous. I take her to the park and drop her off there I go to get Adrien I only have a few minutes till I change back "hey Adrien I'm glad your safe" my earrings beep "im about to detransform as I go behind a wall and I change back into Marinette I give tikki a macaroon to re fuel her energy once she finished I transformed again "tikki! spots on!" I say as I transform into ladybug okay let's get you safely home. I'm about to pick him up but he pushes me to the wall "so ladybug what do you think of me?" he whispered in my ear which gave me chills down my spine I gulped and I felt really hot as he flirted with me which flustered me and my cheeks turn red then I picked him up and dropped him off at his house but before I leave Adrien grabs my hand and takes me to his bed "what am I going to do with you?" he picks me up as I straddle him looking like a koala hugging a tree,  he then kisses me I get shocked at first but then I kiss back "finally I got you all to myself"  he whispered seductively in my ear which gave me chills "take me tiger" I said seductively he lays me down be separate to catch our breath Adrien then straddles over me "now what I going to do to you" Adrien whispers "why don't you just kiss me" I suggest "that's perfect" he said as he laid his soft lips against mine his  tongue asked for entrance but I didn't let him. I lost my breath so I breathed in and he then took his chance and put his tongue in our tongues danced together until we separated from our make out session he then started to suck on my neck biting it leaving a hickey and he trailed his kisses all the way down I moaned and he liked that so he continued "fuck me tiger" I said bucking my hips up "eager are we" he said he ripped of my suit ( let's just pretend my suit can rip but when I transform again my suit goes back to normal) he starts to grope me "ah Adrien" he smirks "you want more" he said as he went down and started to suck on clit 'ahhhhhhh Adrien just fuck me already!" I screamed (thank god no one was home it was just the two of us) "as you wish he says I take off his shirt and pants and it just left him in his boxers he started to dry hump me teasing me "stop teasing me and just fuck me" "eager are we" he said seductively as he pulled down his boxers. I was shocked at his size wondering how it will fit "you like what you see?" he says coming towards me "yes" I say as I kiss him I stop the kiss and get ready he goes to my entrance and asks me "are you ready?" "yes fuck me Adrien " I say as I kiss him he starts to go in and it hurts a lot and I silently cry tears coming down on my cheeks but then he just kisses the tears away "you'll be okay" as he rams himself in to me "ahhh Adrien" I scream "ladybug your so tight" he says "are you ready he asks as I get used to his size I nod my head and he starts going slow but it gets too slow 'faster Adrien stop teasing me" Adrien smirks and starts to go faster "ahhhh ladybug you feel so good" he screams "faster Adrien faster!" I scream he goes faster "harder Adrien" I scream he goes father and starts going deeper and faster "ugh arena keep doing that it feels so good" I tell him as he goes faster and harder into me "Adrien im about to" I tell him "hold it in we will do it at the same time" he tells me leaning down and kissing me groping my breast an I moan his name "keep moaning my name ladybug I'm coming close" he screams "ahhhh Adrien" I scream "LADYBUG!"  he screams as I scream Adriens name as we came together.  "come inside me my love" I tell him and that's what he did.  he came inside of me and pulled out "that was amazing" he said as he leaned down to kiss me. I straddle him and give him one last kiss and I go to his bathroom to wash up and my suit goes back to its original state and I leave the bathroom I walk up to him and kiss him goodbye and I say "this isn't over yet" I tell him as we make out. I break the kiss and fly out through his open window.