Chapter #3

I got home around 6pm and Adrien walked me in and my parents invited him over for dinner. When they were cooking it we went up to my room. We started talking about how we played video games in here for I don't know how long we were having fun and beating each other at the game. I love it when he tried to one ups me. He is funny and hansom and cut and adorable. I need to stop talking like that.

Adrien asked, "Did you design all of these garments?"

"Yes! I did," I said.

"I like them a lot," Adrien said .

Adrien looked like he was amazed by my skill. I am glad he is I have been working hard on his collection for the past three years of my life.

"You know your collection coming out in three months," I asked.

"Yes, I know that I have a collection coming out in three months. What about it," Adrien asked.

"I am the one designing all of the garments that you have to wear when walking down the run way," I said.

" so your the person my father hired. Good to know," Adrien said.

We stayed in my room for about twenty or thirty minutes. We kept finding "random" things to talk about be cause of the stuff in my room. My mom came up and told us that it was time for dinner. When Adrien left he kept starring at me when the car was driving away to his destination.