Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Zion's P.O.V.)

I walked towards them arms up and wide then slowly put my hands on the back of my head. They were all dressed in black and looked pretty damn....well really I couldn't see much in the night time. I stared at them. The figures with voices were hard to make out with all the darkness that kept them safe. I tried to find them for a long time but not really being able to. I knew I wouldn't be able to escape. So I jumped out of my darkened shelter and saw the figures closely.

I gave them a bored stare and then made sure to tell them I wouldn't cause trouble. Please! I wouldn't give my self a head ache over these hoes!

"I won't give you trouble. But you can't knock me out!"

"Fine."

A harsh voice emerged from the shadows of the black SUV. I stared at him before walking to the car door waiting for the idiots to open the door. I wondered my self if I would ever be able to see Jack again. I wasn't even leaving behind anything but him. I promised him I would find him soon. He was only seven when we got split by those people. I hated them with a fury. I would miss him but I would leave to what I hoped was a better place.

I stared at the freeway for a while before they turned to a house and all of them got out. I stared at the person in the front seat. I saw the light of the electronic in front of him. I knew it was a guy because I had seen him when the guys took me. The light reminded me of my own IPod.  I stared at the thing slowly. I wondered if my IPod had slipped out. The idea haunted me enough that I quickly and silently slipped my hand to my jacket pocket.

The warm item in my pocket soothed my anxiousness. I noticed  the guy in the front turned his head to stare into the darkness the seemed to be me.

"What do you want?"

"Nothin' just thought you left."

"Why?"

"I couldn't hear you."

"And?"

"I thought you were gone."

His voice filled with silent hushed anger. I smirked in the darkness before slipping my IPod's headphones on and slowly falling into my music where suddenly I felt drugged and it felt good. The feeling seemed as though I wasn't bounded by the gravity of Earth but as though I were a bird flying in a huge endless sky. I stopped my music to stare at the girl that seemed to be high. I gave a displeased look at her and then turned back to my music only to be stopped by her saying weird stuff as in Barney, donuts, and some other stuff the I didn't quite catch.

I was suddenly aware of someone behind me. I turned my head to come face to face with another guy. I rolled my eyes because I thought it was some sort of threat to me. I pushed in my head phones and closed my eyes. I wandered into the welcoming dark.

I was suddenly aware of someone behind me. I turned my head to come face to face with another guy. I rolled my eyes because I had thought it was some sort of threat to me. I pushed in my head phones and closed my eyes. I wandered into the welcoming dark. The guy stared before pushing me over and sitting right next to me. I just stared before closing my eyes only to have one of my head phones pulled away from my ear. I snatched my eyes open and tried to snatch it back.

"Say please."

His voice was deep and smooth almost like a steady river. I wondered why he was bugging me. No one on the car bothered me. Why did he have to ruin my peace?

"Why are you talking to me? Did you feel to bring it among yourself to ruin my peace?!"

"Oh shut up! I'm not ruining your peace just got bored. God! Why are you so defensive?"

"Now it's your turn to shut up."

"Dev shut up and leave the girl alone she promised not to cause problems if we left her awake."

"Oh come on Zac I'm just bored."

"Well then find something to do."

"Well I'm sorry I don't have a huge crush on the new freak."

"She's not a freak."

"She's just high."

"How do you know...?"

"My name is Zion but call me Z."

"Well Zee  it's nice to know you don't think she's a freak."

"I'm not very fond of her or anyone for that matter but there really is no need to call her something she isn't."

"Well spoken for a whuss."

"Why would YOU of all people call ME a whuss?"

"You gave your self in."

"And? I'm not going to give my self a head ache from something not worth my time."

"Am I not worth your time?"

"So far I've met better people."

This shut him up and left him to glare daggers at me. I smirked at him before handing him a headphone.He gave me a warm smile. I stared at him before switching to Breaking Benjamin. I loved them. Their voices hushed me to sleep and next thing I knew I felt I was being carried into a building. I felt my body being moved by a pair of strong and warm arms.

I didn't feel like opening my eyes so I left them closed. My body was then placed on something soft and warm. I snuggled into the warm and soft object. I soon fell back to sleep once again welcoming the darkness but before completely going to sleep I felt a figure slip in beside me. I turned my body and reluctantly opened my eyes.

__________________________________________

-Unforgettable 21