Welcome to the game

There was a long wait for this wsn't there- Im sry. Writers block is just kinda tough.

'How did it get out so fast?!' You were baffled by how fast his record had spread throughout the school.

Nearly every student had known about it by now. They were all quaking in their places, and spreading what could be lies. After all, they didn't really know what he was like, did they. 'Even without Kamoshida even touching this guy, he's gonna be living in hell. I-' Your thoughts came to a halt as you bumped into someone.

"Ack!"

Luckily, the stranger had grabbed onto your arm before you fell. You turned around to face the tall, pale, dark purple haired boy. The male had a sly smirk planted on his face. 'OH! Oh no. Why did it have to be ... him..' The sun hit his dimples perfectly, almost as if the sun was trying to point out how 'dashing' he was. Did the sun hate you too?! Him and his prestigious and arrogant ass was not what you needed today.

"Oh, how wonderful it is to see you again, dear~." You scoffed. The word dear left a bad taste on your tongue if you had ever dared to say it. Hearing him say it was disgusting with an unfathomable taste.

Noticing the slight irritation on your face, his grin grew. You forced your arm out of his hold. You wanted to scream and scold him but you were wiser than that. You knew he wanted to keep the conversation going, but you refuse to give him what he wants.

You turned your head up ever so slightly, just so you could stare him dead in his dark lavender eyes. He looked amused by this situation, still dawning his stupid grin. You clenched both your fists and teeth, the angry manifesting within you. Soon you became more relaxed, coming back to your senses. Quickly turning on your heel, you walked in the opposite direction of the corridor.

The boy looked on in shock as you dismissed his attempts at flirting with you, and simply walked away. 'HOW DARE SHE!?' The now enraged boy thought. "Oh well, I like girls who play hard to get.." He mumbled under his breath in a low, and eerie tone. The boy regained his stance and walked away.

The afternoon swiftly approached, but he still wasn't here. 'So it looks like he isn't coming to school.' You don't know why that thought surprised you at this point.

"Daishiro, have you heard about the criminal?" A boy asked.

"Hasn't everyone Shohei? The Headmaster must be on drugs if he's let'n criminals in." Daishiro answered brashly.

'The poor bo- WAIT, I don't even know him.'

You were making your rounds in patrolling the halls, checking if any student needed your guidance or help (or if Kamoshida had called out anyone). Yea it was boring, you were also risking the chance of Kamoshida calling you out, but you felt content when you helped someone. It felt good that with the little power you had in this world, you could help another soul, even if you can't help yourself.

'This is honestly one of the only ways I can atone for not being able to save him, even when I had so much control over the situation..' Your thoughts had lost the feeling anger and were swallowed by grief.