𝟎𝟒𝟏

━━━━━━━•✧⚜✧•━━━━━━━

「𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞:
     ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ 」

━━━━━━━•✧⚜✧•━━━━━━━

Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille played on the radio as the black Mercedes pulled up to a house that I assumed was Finns. The security guard got out and held the door open for us. It was just me, Iris and Noah.

The security guard walked us across the street to the house and knocked. A lady I recognized as Mary Wolfhard opened the door and glanced behind the guard at us. "Oh! Noah, Iris and Y/n. Come on in!" The guard stepped aside and we thanked him before shutting the door.

I glanced around their house. It wasn't the biggest but it was fairly big, bigger than mine back in Hemet. The Wolfhards had a two story home with a basement. My house was a one story house with a small basement and both a courtyard and backyard. But the Wolhards was still bigger and nicer.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a bear hug from Finn. "Y/n! It's been so long since we last got to hang out!" He then hugged Noah and Iris before rushing us all to the basement. "We have the whole thing to ourselves. We can watch movies, play games, mariokart...."

He had my attention at Mariokart. "You have Mariokart?"

"Of course I do!" He threw the game at me. It was the original Wii version. My specialty.

I looked at the others. "Oho, I'm gonna take you all down in this."

Noah laughed. "I'd like to see you try."

I stared back. "Oh, I will, and I'll win."

Finn took the game from my hand and popped it into the Wii. "Bet."

I turned to face him. "Okay. Bet. A hundred dollars. If I beat all of you, Finn has to give me a hundred dollars. If I'm not top player, I'll give him a hundred."

Finns eyes widened. "A hundred dollars?"

I nodded and grabbed a wii remote and nunchuck, collapsing against the couch. "Yep. Is that a problem?" Finn shook his head before sitting on the couch on the other side of the cup holder.

Noah sat right next to me. "You use a nunchuck?"

"Of course I do, you have to be a complete uncultured swine to not use a nunchuck." I glanced at Iris. "Now scoot over, this is Iris's spot." I 'carefully' pushed Noah off the couch. He made a pitiful screeching noise as he fell. "Weakling."

Iris sat next to me, forcing Noah to sit on the other side of cupholder, making the seating situation look like this: Finn (cupholder), me, Iris (cupholder), Noah.

Apparently I was the only one out of all of us who uses a nunchuck, which was kind of odd because almost everyone I know uses a nunchuck.

Finn scrolled through the maps. "Okay, what map?"

"Hands down, rainbow road," I insisted.

Iris and Noah immediately started protesting. However, Finn ignored them, looked me dead in the eyes, and said "Its on," while clicking on the map.

The entire time, Iris and Noah struggled to stay on the road while Finn and I were neck and neck for first place. We were literally screaming at each other. His poor mother.

I was on my last lap and the finish line was just ahead. I used a boost mushroom and raced across it seconds before Finn. I threw my remote down and jumped up. "Haha, suckers!"

I easily beat all three of them in all four races, and by the time we reached the ending ceremony, my character, Princess Peach was proudly standing on the 1st place pedestal. I stared at Finn. "You owe me a hundred dollars."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I know." He ran upstairs and came back down with the bill in his hands. As he handed it to me, our hands touched and I felt my heart speed up to 100000000 beats per minute.

'I swear this kid is gonna be the death of me.'

Suddenly a pillow hit my head and I turned to see Iris standing beside me. "Hey! We should play truth or dare."

Finn groaned. "Last time we played that game at Sadie's, things got chaotic."

I looked at him. "That's the point, isn't it?"

He shrugged. "True that."

We all situated ourselves into a circle on the floor. Finn sat on one of my sides and Noah sat on the other. When Noah sat down, it almost seemed like Finn scooted closer but I wasn't sure. My heart-

"Okay! Finn. Truth or dare?" Iris asked, sitting across from me.

Finn glanced up at her. "Uhh... truth."

Iris thought for a moment. "What did you think about all the questions about you and Y/n at the convention?"

'God please show mercy on me-'

Of course. Oooof course.

"I- uh-" Finn stammered. "I, um I thought it was interesting I guess. I mean Im used to people shipping me with my friends but I don't think me and Y/n are exactly a ship."

Iris nodded. "Good answer." I subtly glared at her.

Finn turned to me. "Y/n, truth or dare."

I hesitated. "Uh... dare."

Finn smirked. "I dare you to give me the hundred dollars back."

I scowled and pulled it out of my pocket. "Fine but you have to take me to Starbucks cause I've only had it like three times in my life."

He groaned and took it from me. I turned to Noah. "Truth or dare."

Noah smiled. "Dare."

I smirked. "I dare you to text Millie and ask her to get you a pregnancy test from the drug store."

Noah face palmed. "Oh God. Okay." He pulled out his phone and typed in a message before holding it up for proof.

I cackled. "Oh my gosh you actually did it I-"

Noah scowled. "Of course I did. I ain't no pussy." He turned to Finn. "Okay. Truth or dare?"

Finn thought for a moment. "Um... dare."

Noah smiled. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven..."

Iris cut in eagerly. "With Y/n!"

━━━━━━━•✧⚜✧•━━━━━━━

A/n: teehee I can't wait for next chapter... also I just wanted to assure you this book will not be finished any time soon. This book will probably be like a hundred chapters ngl. Also TYSM FOR 11K READS! AHHH

On a serious note, I wanted to let you guys know that my dog Rhodesia recently passed away, around 5 pm November 14th 2019. She had developed a tumor a month or two prior and it kept getting worse so we had to put her down. She is the same dog featured in the very first chapter of this book. Its been pretty hard on me since we'd had her since I was almost 2 and I'm now 14 and a half. She will be missed 🥺🐶❤

Anywho...

Questions:
Shoutouts to xochiltrodiguez and gotitboomboompow

1. Does Noah have a girlfriend in this book and if so, who is it?

2. What is the song that Iris Apatow and Finn Wolfhard were in a music video for irl?

3. 🎶 Going to Seattle on the greyhound, I missed school for this...

━━━━━━━•✧⚜✧•━━━━━━━