Delaney walked across the college campus the three siblings had stopped at for a case Dean thought they had. The boys wanted to sit out on the questioning with the professor so Delaney went in alone, not like she minded. What she did mind was the fact the professor gave her nothing to go off and her theory that nothing was even here became more clear in her mind. She would kill Dean for not listening to her.

Dean hung up the phone as Delaney approached and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. He stood up along with Sam and stuffed the donut he had been eating into his mouth. "So?"

"So, the professor knew crap," Delaney huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "I told you this was a bust, Dean."

"Shocking. Pack your panties, Della. We're hitting the road."

"What?" Delaney questioned, stopping Dean and Sam from walking back towards the Impala. "What's going on?"

"That was Bobby. Some banker guy blew him his head off in Ohio and he thinks there's a spirit involved."

Delaney furrowed her eyebrows, confused on why Dean had talked to Bobby on another case while they were already on one. "So you were talking a case?"

"No, we were actually talking about our feelings and then our favorite boy bands," Dean quipped and slapped his hands to his sides. "Yes, Della, we were talking a case."

"So, a spirit - what?" Sam chimed in before Delaney could remark back at Dean. If there was a case they needed to go on, he couldn't let Delaney and Dean get into it with each other.

"Yeah, well, banker was complaining about some electrical problems at his pad for, like, a week - phones going haywire, computers flipping on and off. Huh?"

Delaney slowly nodded at the supposed case they had, but still was confused on why Dean had spoken to Bobby about another one. Dean had less than two months left to live and Dean's case was a lot more important at the moment. There were other hunters that could have done it for them while Delaney, Sam and Dean focused on getting Dean out of his deal before it was too late. 

Dean eyed Delaney and noticed her apprehension to the whole thing, tilting his head. "What? This not ringing your bell?"

"Well, sure, yeah, but we're on a case," Delaney reminded her brothers.

"Whose?"

"Yours?"

Dean snorted and turned away from Delaney, beginning to walk back to the Impala. "Right, well, you coulda fooled me."

Delaney rolled her eyes and stopped both boys from walking again. "What the hell else have we been doing lately other than trying to break your deal?"

"Chasing our tails, that's what," Dean snapped, spinning around to face to Delaney again. "Della, we've talked to every professor, witch, soothsayer and two-bit carny act in the lower forty-eight. Nobody knows squat. We can't find Bela. We can't find the Colt. So until we actually find something, I'd like to do my job."

"Well... there's one thing we haven't tried yet.

"NO, Delaney, No," Sam denied instantly, shaking his head as he already knew what Delaney wanted to do.

"We should summon Randy," Delaney suggested anyway, figuring she might as well try to fight for her option. Randy was their best bet at this point and it was frustrating how the boys kept shooting it down. Sure, he was a demon and they probably shouldn't trust him, but he hasn't given them a reason not to yet.