"Ya.. Seung Yoon, since when they are so close? Like after the incident, they is not this close. Hmm..." Hoony that is just looking at the scene lean to Kang leader and whispered.

Kang leader just stare at them. Yes, he noticed that too.

'Jinu hyung looks so cheerful, Mino looks like in the cloud nine.. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ACTUALLY?' Kang leader still staring at them.

Suddenly they heard the door opening, they all look towards the door.

Its Jennie.

Jinunie just look down and walk away from Mino. She herself can't comprehend what happened yesterday.

"Jinu Oppa, i need to see you. Now." She command.

Jinunie just walk to the door and close the door closely before leading Jennie to the rooftop where its not crowded and they can talk in peaceful.

"Oppa.." Jennie walk towards Jinunie and gave her a hug.

Jinunie just keep quiet and doesn't do anything.

"Oppa.. I know I'm just straight up mean to you since I have been a trainee here. But.. i do that for you to like me.. for you to notice me. You always with Lisa and i hate it. I want you for myself." She tightened the hug, purposely pressing her breast towards Jinunie's Chest.

Jinunie notice that Jennie is using a one piece that is so tight and short

Jinunie notice that Jennie is using a one piece that is so tight and short. Just a single bow is enough to see her cleavage and her butt. Its that short. Jinunie gulped.

'This girl is crazy.' Jinunie shook her head and slowly release herself from Jennie.

"Jennie, Why are you using this dress? You know right that you are newly debuted Idol.. can if someone just took a photo of you.. using this. They will think you are a.."

"Slut?" Jennie just smile and put her hand at Jinunie shoulder. She smile seductively.

"To be honest, I'm a slut

"To be honest, I'm a slut.. just for you..." Jennie slowly leans to Jinunie lips. Their lips meet again. Its more passionate this time.. as Jinunie is one who move her hands to Jennie's butt.