2

Y/n is so excited that taeyong brought her to a date at not too fancy restaurant.but it's still fine. he pulled the chair for her.what a gentleman."so y/n what is your job?"taeyong ask.she can't tell him that she is the daughter of mafia gang and work for her father."i work as an accountant".she always want to be an accountant.she got higher grade in account in her college.but things didn't went well since her mother died."that's better than me"taeyong said."oh don't say that.your painting is amazing"she smiled sweetly.taeyong chuckled.

Then the foods arrive and they decided to eat first.after that,taeyong bring her to the river.the wind breeze makes her shiver.taeyong take off his coat and wrapped around her without hesitate. She smile shyly."thanks"."it's not a problem"they continue to walk."thank you for today"taeyong said."i should be the one to thank you for bringing me out today.it was fun"she said looking directly to his eyes.

the moonlight makes him look more attractive. She meet him about 2 months ago and her heart beating so when she's around him.this is what people call love in first sight.she fell for him on their first meeting where ten almost hit him.ten..he acting differently with her nowadays. Maybe he cared about her going with a guy she just meet.she feels like taeyong is not a bad guy after all.taeyong stared deeply into her eyes and close the distance between them.

"did i said that you look beautiful tonight?" Taeyong compliment She nodded shyly.he smile and kiss her forehead softly.her heart is about to explode already.suddenly her phone ring.she look at the id."sorry i have to answer this"taeyong just nodded.she press the answer.

"what?"she said annoyingly."woah calm down woman.did i disturb you romantic time?"ten teased."nope Thai prince." "Come home early. Tomorrow we have to leave to Venice. The Lee people gonna be there.and they're bringing the weapon"ten said serious."fine.I'm gonna be there in 10 minutes" "be careful" "i know".she went back to taeyong."i have to go home now" "really?i have many things to do.but can we meet again tomorrow?"he ask.'oh no.tomorrow is his birthday and a big day for her too'."of course."she couldn't say no.she didn't know tomorrow gonna be disaster  in her life.

Ten sit beside her on their way to Venice.they didn't talk much since this morning and didn't bother to talk first.they brought the most important weapon in their car to send it to the wong gang.suddenly there are a lot of car follow them"who are they?"she ask her guard."i don't know miss" ten looks worried.something gonna happen.

Suddenly their car being fired from the back.the car lost control hit the road.

Y/n seriously injured while ten tried hard to get her out form the car.he is injured too but he is more worried about y/n.the enemy slowly approach them.

"ten,they're coming."y/n said."i know."he still tried to get her out."go.bring the weapon to the Wong.I'm fine here"she said."no no don't say that they're gonna kill you"ten almost cried.she just smile sadly."I'll be fine"ten didn't have choice but to leave her.the people didn't bother to chase him.they chase for y/n.she couldn't see the people because they still far and coming towards her.and when she can see them clearly,Taeyong is one of them.

Dun dun.so how is the story so far?I'm excited too!oh my,taeyong is the bad guy!but we all love him right?our cutie leader