Part 4- Captain Phasma's Point of View

My name's Phasma, Captain of the First Order stormtrooper legions, and Leona, our chief first order artist's friend to be.

This is the first time I ever saw Ren and Hux actually worry about a person in their ranks. I wonder what they're worrying about.

I go up to Lord Ren, he seems to be a little off today, I wonder why. Then I ask him without angering him, we at the First Order know what it is like when Lord Ren gets angry. "Lord Ren, are you alright, sir? You look as if you are ready to start crying..." I ask, he turned to me and replies, "I'm really sorry Phasma, I'm not focused and it's my worry that has put me off today. It's our artist, I'm worried about her. She's upset because all her family died and she thinks about that at night and cries herself into a deep sleep every night. F-forgive me..." And just like that, I saw him with a quickened footfall, run to his living quarters in tears. Man, that's not like him at all. He's always focused, zero to little emotion, but he's worried about Leona. He's showing compassion towards the First Order Artist.

I find her and got into a deep conversation with Leona, and she agreed to paint me

I find her and got into a deep conversation with Leona, and she agreed to paint me. But she'd do it tonight, as she needed to talk to Lord Ren. I said to her "go to Lord Ren, he's a little bit sad, he just ran off to his living quarters in tears, see you tonight for my portrait painting." Leona replies "why is he crying? He comforts me at night because I intentionally upset myself thinking of my family who all passed away. I have no friends either. We can be friends Phasma. See you tonight."

I decided to take Leona to Lord Ren's Quarters, where Leona hears soft sobbing from Kylo on the inside. I knocked his blast door, and he released the lock, and Leona went inside. Leona was shocked to see Kylo in the state he was in. Poor Kylo says, "Leona, have you come to comfort me on return for me helping you?" She replies "yes, Phasma told me that you ran off after telling her why you were looking so sad, I feel for you Kylo I do." Kylo shows a genuine but sad smile and Leona comforts Kylo while I stood outside the blast door. I went to find Hux. And he also has been worried but that put him into work focused mode.

Next chapter will be in 2 points of view, both Kylo Ren and Leona.