"What's on ya mind, mamas?" I asked lowly and she was quiet for a minute or two.

Before turning herself around on her other side to face me, and snuggle herself into my chest being careful to not hit the fresh bandage she put on me. She sighed once more before replying.

"It's literally someone paying people to get you killed. First, Rodrick. Now? It's my dad's old friend. Who else could he be sending after you, and why?" She asked in her soft voice and my gaze on her worrisome face softened.

"Genisā, I promise you. I will be fine." I said before softly rubbing her soft cheek, and her gaze was on my face.

"Javier a bullet doesn't have a name on it. You just got shot today, there's no need to keep acting like you can't just lose your life in one second because you can." She started getting frustrated and her cheeks were starting to turn into a scarlet color before I pulled her into my chest closer.

I rubbed her back soothingly because I know she was just going to start fumbling on and on, until she was dead crying. I didn't want her to be crying, or to be worried. I just want her to know there's nothing that will happen to me.

"It's going to be fine, Gen," I reassured her and she finally took a couple of deep breaths before finally calming down. Genisā was such a caring soul, she just can't bare to handle anything happening to someone she cared about. But I never seen her so vulnerable until we started becoming closer.

I leaned down and placed a soft peck on her lips, and she pecked back slowly and laying her head back onto my chest.

"I promise you nothing will ever happen to me. And I won't let shit happen to you either, I put that on myself." I said meaning each word I said and it seemed to have helped her calm down even more.

Her slow and deep breaths soon turned into her small snoring minutes later as I sat deep inside of my thoughts. Her body was resting underneath my tight hold, as I was just staring at her face and sighed.

I ain't need nobody messing this shit up. She was really the only thing that can make my heart feels like it warm. After my brother died, I brushed the thoughts of a relationship off because I didn't think a woman can truly bring me happiness. The thoughts of having hoes didn't excite me either, like I'll have a little groupie trying to fuck with me time to time, but unlike other niggas I don't get a pleasure out of fucking a random bitch every night.

I really just was made to be with one woman for the rest of my life, and it felt like Genisā couldn't compare to any other female I fucked with. Her personality was unmatched from all them bitches, which made me feel like the luckiest man in the world right now.

I slowly had rested my head on top of hers as she was sound asleep, and dozed off myself with not another nightmare in sight.

=======================

Genisā's Pov

A few hours later after our naps, the plane had came and got us from Jamaica straight back to New York. The rest of the flight there was straight silence other from the sounds of Dexter nasty ass that farts in his sleep. Disgusting.

After we landed right back in New York my mind was troubled as much as Saint was trying to persuade me to let it go. I couldn't help it, and I should always go with my gut and mind. Things felt like they were just only getting started. I was quiet the whole way home, Saint and I would talk to each other.