Roomies

It was a late night in hell. All of the 'staff' of the hazbin hotel had gone off on a small trip across hell. And you guessed it Charlie thought of it. When they arrived at the said place everyone piled out of the limo that took them.

The place was a hotel the would stay at that night before going to a beach just down the road. The group consisted of, Charlie Vaggie Husk Nifty Alastor and Angel. By the time they had gotten to the hotel most rooms were taken up so they had to make do.

"I'm not sharing a room with any of you jack offs." Husk stated as he took a swig of beer that he managed to sneak with him.

"Okay then I guess us girls will take one room Husk will be alone and uh. Angel and Alastor share a room?" Charlie was nervous for the taller demons responses.

Surprisingly they agreed. Then the group split off. Charlie and the others were all on a different floor than Angel and Alastor. When the spider and deer came to their temporary room they were met with a single bed. Great.

"Well at least they don't know what room we're in." Alastor said closing the door behind Angel.

"What does that mean for us." Angel smirked knowingly.

Alastor chuckled, grabbing the taller and pulling him into a soft kiss. Yes they were a couple. This went way back to when Angel first came to hell and the duo hit it off. No one knew of course. Both had a reputation to up hold. But they were alone at this time. Sharing a room, an intimate space.

Alastor lifted Angel by his thighs and carried him to the bed. The pulled apart, faces softly dusted in blush before the got comfy on the bed. Angel strattled his lover resting a head on his chest and playing with the buttons on Alastors coat. Alastor placed his hand on Angel's back, both enjoying the alone time.

"Baby can we change?" Angel finally asked pushing up a little to look at the tamed demon he layed on.

"Yes let's do" The both stood and grabbed clothes for the night.

Angel slipped off his thigh high boots and booty shorts for a pair of losses booty short. He slowly unbuttoned his top to tease the man he knew was watching him. He shrugged off one of the coat arms before looking over his shoulder to Alastor who at this point was half dresses staring that the spider demon. Angel cleared his throat causing the radio demon to snap back and finish changing.

Angel took his coat off fully not bothering to put a shirt on and climbed back onto Alastor who had layed back down. Soon they were back into just relaxing. The fluff on Angel's chest was soft so Alastor enjoyed his lovers presence more. The couple at this point had practically melted together.

Angel had quickly started to drift off to sleep. The past few weeks had been hard for them. Angel had quit his job and had started being harassed by randos on the street. And Alastor had to hold back killing anyone who even dared glaring at his boyfriend.

But that was then this is now Angel was with the man he loved and that's all that mattered. Alastor had his eyes closed but was still running his hand through Angel's soft hair, desparetly trying to fight sleep. Angel sighed, reaching up to kiss Alastor one more time before he let sleep take over. Alastor fell asleep shortly after.