Part 1

I was sitting in my room because Jaden has friends over. I get so bored when I'm stuck in My room. Jaden makes me text him if I need anything. I was currently reading in a corner of my room, I tend to do that a lot. I'll stalk up on books so I'll have something to do while I'm stuck in my room. Jaden has friends over a lot, I think he just wants to lock me in my room. I was almost done with the book I was reading when someone knocked on my door. No one ever knocks on my door when Jaden has friends over, but I got up anyway to see who it was. I cracked the door and it was Jaden, of course it was Jaden who else would it be fucking Casper the friendly ghost.
"Only Chase is here so I guess you can come out," Jaden said.
"Thank God," I said and put my book on my dresser before leaving my room to go to the kitchen. Chase was in there alone, but Jaden came in behind me. Jaden went over to chase, while I went over to the fridge for some juice. I felt Chase's eyes on me the entire time. Then I felt his arms wrap around me. I smiled as he whispered in my ear," he went to his room." I rolled my eyes playfully and Chase kissed my cheek. I giggled as he ran off to Jaden's room. After getting my juice and some snacks, I went back to my room and finished reading my book.