Part.28__Conffesing

Start from the beginning

Jin: Ahh...

As it had happened so many times before when the oldest sighted, Yoongi lifted his head to see if Hoseok was awake, Tae hummed in response and Jungkook continued sleeping. Namjoon, however, did not just simply glance his way and then back. He walked to his side and placed his hand on Jin's shoulders. He squeezed them and waited for the older to look up at him.

RM: Walk?

Jin nodded and got up from the chair, following the younger man out the white room.

[Jimin pov]

Target practice ended and Kyle took the gun from me. This is way more exhausting than I thought it would be, how do agents do it?!

Y/N hands me a water bottle and tells me to walk outside to a rest-room. She stays behind with Kyle to clean up. When I sit down on the wooden benches I can finally breathe. Holding a gun for the first time was terrifying, and to be honest I never want to do it again.

I take a big gulp of water and sigh after, letting my head fall between my legs.

Jimin? You cool?

I look up with the speed of light when a familiar voice calls me. The brown-haired bodyguard is standing next to me. His dark brown eyes are, strangely, sympathetic.

JM: Yeah I'm fine. What are you doing here Jack?

Jack: Training.

He gestours to his gun case and gives a half-smile. I've never seen him look...worried?

JM: Are you okay?

He sighs and looks at the lights.

Jack: I hate that we have to involve you. If it were up to me everyone in BTS would be situated inside this building, drinking hot chocolate and watching movies while we chase down that witch.

JM: Don't feel bad. It was my decision to help. You don't need to feel responsible for it.

Jack: But I do. I, no we, Sang and I should have found a better way to handle this situation. Y/N and Andy came up with this plan, but we shouldn't have agreed.

Y/N: But you did and here we are, so stop mopping about it.

Jack: You know I don't like seeing you in danger. Are you still seriously thinking about being the snipper?

Y/N: Yes.

Jack: Fine, just don't call me when you won't be able to walk for mounts.

He walks off to the shooting range, keeping himself as far from Y/N as possible. His head fell and disappointment was visible on his shoulders.

Kyle: And then you say he doesn't care for you.

Y/N: He doesn't. Not in that way. We're friends and that's all.

Kyle: Yeah but if you could would you...

Y/N: Kyle. Why are you asking me this? Is there a point or...?

The older male moves from his on wall leaning position and steps closer to her. He bands to be at the same eye level and smiles at her.

Kyle: I've noticed you guys are getting closer and closer, even Sang says this mission had that effect on you, so I want to know, would you ever date him?