Welcome to The Last Resort!

{Imagine it's Louise in this picture instead of Luigi.}

==================================================

(Louise's POV)

I opened the door to the hotel and entered the lobby area (Picture above). The whole place looked like it was dipped in gold and filled with fancy furniture. 

'Wow... this place is amazing! I wonder what our rooms look like?', I thought to myself as I walked around the lobby to check out every square inch. I first went to talk to Mario, who was busy at the buffet table getting a slice of cake for himself, as usual.

He noticed my presence and said, "Oh! Hey sis, what's up?" Before I could respond, however, Polterpup popped up behind Mario and ate the slice of cake from his hands. 

We both laughed at this and, after talking to my brother, went to check up on the princess. "Hey, Peach! This place is incredible, am I right?", I said to her, once I reached the princess's standing form. 

"I agree! This hotel is so big, Louise. It's gorgeously decorated too! We must be so lucky to have gotten that invitation to come all the way here. Hee hee!", Peach responded back to me. Finally, I went to see how the Toads were handling. 

I saw them struggling to keep all of Peach's luggage from falling over. I walked over and said, "Hey guys! Do you need some help with that? Looks like you could use a hand."

One of them turned around from helping the others to say, "Oh, thank you, Louise! But, we got it covered. This isn't the first time we've had to carry the princess's stuff for her!" Suddenly, there was a thud and I looked behind the Toad to see that one of them got their head stuck between two of the suitcases, with the other struggling to pull him out. 

"Oh no!", the Toad that talked with me said and he rushed over to help out the others. I decide to go and check all of us in, so I went over to the front desk and rang the bell. 

A strange, looking bellhop arrived at the front desk. His face looked really creepy to me, but I didn't say anything about it because it was rude. 

 "Hello, my name is the Steward. And welcome, guests, to The Last Resort! Are you all ready to check in?", the steward said with excitement. "Yep! We sure are.", I said to him. 

The steward nodded his head in understanding then directed my attention above. On top of the stair well was a slender, purple-skinned lady, with a big, beehive hairdo and was wearing sunglasses. 

The lady wore a long tapering dress that was white and blue. She also had a long, blue, fur boa around her shoulders. 

"Guests! Welcome to The Last Resort! My name is Hellen Gravely, and I am the owner of this hotel. I am absolutely delighted that you decided to accept my invitation.", Hellen Gravely says as she then walked down the flight of stairs and stood right in front of us. "You must all be very tired after your long trip here. Come! Allow me to show you to your rooms. Oh, no need to worry about your luggage! Our exceptional staff will take care of it for you...", she states as we watch some of the hotel staff carry our luggage to the elevator. 

I felt another creepy vibe off of them as well, like they weren't even human beings. Hellen must of somehow noticed my discomfort, as she them came up almost inches from my face and said, while powdering her face, "Ha ha ha... You're our V.I.P's, after all! And we've prepared a first-rate experience for each of you. All the trappings of luxury! Now then, shall we get going?"

Everyone then started to follow Gravely towards the elevator, including me and Polterpup. Once everyone was inside, the elevator doors closed and we went up to Floor 5 of the hotel.

We all got off the elevator shaft and piled into the hallway of Floor 5. "Mario, Louise, and Peach's rooms are over here. We've prepared rooms for you Toads as well! I do hope that you enjoy your stay! I daresay you'll remember it for the rest of your lives! Ha ha ha...", Hellen says as her directed us to our respective room. 

Me, Mario, and Peach walked down the hall towards our hotel room and we said goodnight to each other when they made it to their room. Finally, reached the last room at the end of the hall and Polterpup came up next to me as I opened the door and walked inside. 

Once inside I saw my room looked just like the lobby, only it's a bedroom instead. It looked really fancy and there were gift baskets and flowers on the desk. 

"Welp, I better start unpacking my things.", I said as I went over to my suitcase, that was on the bed, and took out my flashlight and a book that I've been reading for a while now. I then climbed up onto the bed and gotten myself situated. 

Polterpup climbed up to and laid down next to me. "Here's to a happy vacation, Polterpup! I can't wait to finally do what I wanted to do for a while now (YAWN!) take... a... nap...", I said as I laid back in bed and dosed off to my wonderful dreamland. 

Unfortunately, when I wake up my dream vacation will turn into my worse nightmare...

=============================================

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to like and comment this story at the bottom. 

See you next time! Bye!