Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'

Start from the beginning

Kentrell shivered a little, wondering if the woman knew that he didn't have a dick, before whispering that he was fine. Megan found that amusing for some reason and nodded her head, hazel eyes watching as her hands reached around his waist and grab Tyquian's hips, pressing down on back dimples and making the vampires back arch.

"You gotta be like this Ty Ty." And he could feel the woman smirking on his shoulder as her hands came down to gripped the smaller vampires ass harshly, bringing it flush against Kentrell crotch.

"Like this?" Tyquian whispered, and back up against him even more. Kentrell's eyes widened as his vision was suddenly filled with a naked little vampire, who was in the same position like he was right now, bare for him to see before his vision went back to normal. He didn't know where that came from, but his stomach grew warm at the sight, and he could hear the small vampire giggling infront of him.

"Just like that." Megan slapped the smaller ass one last good time, and he breathed harshly through his nose, catching on that he was purposely being teased.

"So what are we finna be doin'?" He asked, trying to keep his thoughts clean, holding on tight as they ascended high in the air before taking off at a steady pace.

"Finna rob a bank." Came Maria's voice. "Then go blow the money on some dumb shit."

"Whoa, wait a minute, wait a minuteee. Cuz we not finna just speed past that like you ain't just say what you said." Kentrell raised an eyebrow. "The shoppin' shit I can get down with, but the robbin' the bank thang? How the fuck we finna do that?"

~

"This plan sucks whale dick."

"It's gonna be fun! Live a lil nigga!" Tyquian laughed.

They were currently at the bank, but were floating above it, still on the broom in the sky and finalizing this 'grand plan' that the three non humans had came up with. He for one thought the plan was extra as hell and could be simply solved if Tyquian, Megan, or Maria simply used whatever magic mumbo jumbo they did, and quietely grabbed the cash, but the others thought of this whole thing as one big game.

"Ok but why do I gotta transform into a girl?!" Kentrell asked incredously. "We got two baddies right hea', that could woo this bald head, Mr. Clean lookin' ass nigga in the front just fine, but y'all wanna make me distract the security guard?!"

"It ain't even finna be for that long. All you gotta do is talk all cute and flash him some clevage." Maria said, big eyes glancing through a thick and worn floating book that hovered infront of her, a jade crystal wand in her hand and double checking to make sure she got the spell just right.

"Or the whole titty and areola if you feelin' bold, whatever gets this niggas's guard down."

The small vampire raised his hand. "Can I request that his body be slim thick and he gets put into a skimpy club outfit-"

"I will destroy you." Kentrell growled through gritted teeth, and the smaller's eyes simply twinkled at the comment.

"Don't worry, I gotchu bitchhh." The lightskin witch said, lifting her wand and tilting it to the right, making the pages of her spellbook move on their own. "How you want yo hair Kenny?"

He huffed, kissed his teeth, and crossed his arms in annoyance. "....Black, twenty four inch brazilian deep wave, middle part, and with the baby hairs." He might as well go along, because it didn't seem like he was getting out of this any time soon.